I would still lo-

After a good night's sleep, Betty woke up to a building pressure on her lower stomach. Jughead tightened his grip on her, making her stop squirming and let out a huff of frustration. "Jug, I need to go." He groans and tangles his legs onto hers, "5 more minutes," he mumbles. Betty attempts to hold it in, crossing her legs until she feels her panties start to dampen. "Shit," she mutters loudly than expected, making him turn to his other side and fall asleep again. Betty manages to go to the bathroom and does her business.

Jughead opens his eyes, feeling the side of her bed, cold. He hears the sound of the shower and decides to go inside. He enters the room, hot steam clinging to his skin. Jughead drinks in Betty's shadow from the curtain and snaps out of his daze. "Hey, can I join you?"

"I have to get to school," she replies. Jughead sighs in disappointment. "But why? It's a Saturday." "I have to interview some of the football players for the Blue and Gold. I really do want to have some fun, you know?" She says, lathering up the soap and cleans her body. "Then let's do it, save the water." She scoffs, "Juggie, as much as I want to have a lazy Saturday morning with you, I have to go, okay? I promise I'll make it up to you." Jughead gives her a grin even if he knows that he can't see her. "That, I'll count on."

Betty sighs as the last student she needed to interview leave the room. It was already late in the afternoon and she needed to take a break from things. Her eyebrows raise in surprise as she enters her room, seeing Jughead working on his homework. She knocks on the door frame to get his attention and his face lightens up to see her girlfriend leaning, making some of her cleavage show. The temperature of the room somehow went higher and he couldn't take anymore of her teasing.

"It's hot in here don't you think?" Betty was halfway in removing her sweater and she didn't even realize what she was doing to him. She looks straight into his eyes, the blue irises turning to a darker shade. "I couldn't stop thinking about you. I was doing my homework but-" She glances down to see a very prominent bulge in his shorts. "Need a hand with that?"  Jughead suddenly spins the chair, him facing the desk. "No, I-I should probably do this. I just can't seem to understand it. Can you help me?" Betty sits on her bed, patting her side, indicating for him to sit beside her. She explains it to him although he still doesn't understand why his answer was wrong. "I give up," he lies back on the bed with a thud in frustration and Betty doesn't take that for an answer.
"I could give you a hand so that you could concentrate better." Her finger traces the waistband of his shorts, his cock throbbing in the tight confinement. His Adam's apple bobs as she straddles his lap, thrusting forward and he parts his lips, letting out a groan. She cups him through his shorts, rubbing his shaft, his hips thrusting upwards to her hand. "Eager, aren't you?" His fists are giving the sheets a death grip, his knuckles turning white.

Her vision starts to blur and her hearing suddenly heightened tenfold.

Thump-thump. Thump-thump. Thump-thump.

"Betty, please," he begs. His voice sounds like it's from far away but his heart is right next to her ear. "Betty?" He sits up, his arm wrapping around her in concern, forgetting about his hard-on until she snaps back into reality. "Betty, your eyes." She gets out of his grip, leaving the bed and sits on the chair. "Jug, we should talk about, you know, us." He nods for her to continue. "I can't always control myself. I'm sorry." "Hey, you can't change what you are. Even if you're completely different from me it doesn't mean that you're not the Betty I know. I would still love-," she abruptly stands up, bringing a hand to her hair. He suddenly realizes what he just said. "This is what we have to talk about. I need time to think." Jughead stands up from the bed, bringing a hand to her shoulder. "Betty, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare-," she swats his hand away, "Don't touch me," Betty threatens. "I guess I'll leave then." Jughead packed his things and left her house.

Betty was lying on her bed, twisting and turning. She can't seem to forget what happened. The moon is right up the sky, its light shining through her window.

Hey you can't change what you are. Even if you're completely different from me it doesn't mean your not the Betty I know. I would still love-

The events of the day before kept coming back to her. She sits up, frustrated. Betty realizes what she had just done to him. Kept pushing him away even if she knew she had the same feelings as he does.

With her brain telling her to just sleep it off, she doesn't mind it. She sits up, gets out of the comforter and leaves her house.

I need to tell Jug I love him.

A/N : I will use third person pov from now on.