Breaking The Addiction

Part 6: Addictive

"That's the last time," Elena swore, slipping out of the bed wrapping the blanket around herself, as it dipped lowly, hugging her curves.

"Anythings you say, luv," Klaus agreed, knowing she would cave again. He stared at her as she picked her clothes off the floor and put them into a hamper, then went to get a new pair of clothes on.

"I mean it," she replied trying to clasp her bra, after she had gotten on fresh panties and a pair of leggings. She struggled with the clasp and Klaus got up, speeding behind her and doing the clasp for her. She turned towards him with an appreciative smile, before looking down and noticing that he was naked. He had his hands on his hips as he smirked up at her confidently, she turned away as her face turned bright red in embarrassment.

"You should get one last look, since this is the last time," Klaus mocked, slipping into his boxers.

"Are you suggesting I have no self control?" Elena asked, as her jaw tightened in determination.

"Not at all, luv," Klaus denied, stepping closer, eyes darkening with lust. "I'm suggesting I have no self control and you always fall victim to my...wicked ways."

Elena felt a shiver run down her spine as she looked at his lips, then back into his eyes.

"Damn you, Klaus!" Elena shouted, throwing her hands up in exasperation. She pulled a plain t-shirt over her head and left the room before she did anything she would regret, as in sleep with Klaus. Again.

Elena walked into the kitchen, deciding to have a bowl of cereal as Klaus followed, sitting across from her. He watched her every move as see went to get two bowls, two spoon milk and fruity pebbles.

"Here," she offered handing him the bowl, as she put the cereal back in the cupboard and the milk back into the fridge. As she shut it, Klaus nearly gave her a heart attack as he stood behind it.

"You can't resist me," Klaus challenged, looking at her lips as he turned to grab the sugar. Elena narrowed her eyes in confusion, unable to figure out the mystery that is Klaus Mikaelson.

"Why did you suddenly take interest in me?" Elena asked, sitting across from him as he sprinkled sugar on both of their cereals. He looked up at her, narrowing his eyes as he thought.

"Well, at the ball I realized Caroline would never want me, and that I didn't really want her. Then when you walked in, wearing that ravishing gown, I saw you...differently." Klaus said, genuinely and Elena almost let a smile slip into her lips, until he added, "the sex wasn't bad either."

Elena scoffed, standing up and moving to put her cereal in the sink, but Klaus grabbed her arm almost immediately.

"Don't," Klaus uttered, sounding desperate and panicked to his own ears. "Honestly, I don't understand how I'm feeling, and...I'm not ready to let...this go."

Elena's jaw dropped slightly, hearing the desperation evident in his voice. She could tell he was genuine and that he didn't think of her as just a game. It was clear he wasn't lying when he couldn't even look her in the eyes.

"Okay," Elena agreed, setting down her bowl and walking around the island, so she was next to Klaus. She stood in front of him with her hands wrapped around his as she stared deeply into his eyes. "This is a secret, meaning no one except us can know. Under this...arrangement, you can't hurt my friends and I promise not to kill your family. And under any circumstances that this arrangement is broken...we leave. France, Germany, Italy, Greece, anywhere...together."

Klaus smirked triumphantly, pulling her into a passionate kiss. "Together." He grinned, placing one last kiss to her lips before disappearing.

"Elena!" A familiar blonde original crashed into the house, with a bottle of vodka held high above her head. "I know your dirty secret."