"The terminals that will activate Medoh are marked by those glowing points. You'll need to activate all the terminals to take back control. Think you're up to it?" I knew Revali was going to mock me every chance he gets but I was convinced he was would maybe change his tune once I freed Medoh.

********************************************************************************************************

After activating four terminals and suffering more comments from Revali some nice comments and some other comments, of course, it was Revali we were talking about here, I was now at the last terminal and let out a sigh of relief as I activated the last terminal. "That was the last terminal! Now you just need to activate the main control unit! I want you to take a good look at your map. There should be a new glowing point there. Well? Flap to it!" This was the most enthusiastic I had heard Revali this entire time so I was hoping that was a good sign. It didn't take long to get back to the main control unit as I was already outside the interior so I used one of the wind fans to float my way back up and headed up to the control unit and activated.

Now you see what I wasn't expecting to happen was for purple malice-like air very similar to the Tabantha tower to come out of the control unit it circled the unit preventing me from activating properly. Blue lights circled behind me and not the good kind formed into what assumed was the reason for Medoh's corruption and Revali's death and It was one ugly-looking bastard with a blaster for one arm and a similar-looking mask on its face with a glowing eye that I just was to stab until it died. As it looked at me, Revali spoke. "Good luck! That thing is one of Ganon's own, and it plays dirty! It defeated me 100 years ago.....but only because I was winging it." That thing's stared at me more intensely as Revali spoke. "I can't believe I'm actually saying this..... But you must avenge me Link!" I took in Revali's words and the fight began. "His aim is dead on! Watch yourself" Revali warned me as I dodge fire from the blaster.

The fight lasted what must have been 30 minutes but felt like 30 hours, I sighed loudly and groaned as I stab Windblight for the last time and watched it disappeared into the malice air is formed in. The console lit up again and the malice disintegrated into thin air allowing me to finally free this Divine Beast for good I hope. I activated the main unit and it turned that all familiar blue when I was pondering how I was going to get down from here back to Rito village I heard that annoying familiar voice that I was so glad to hear. "Well, I'll be plucked...You defeated him eh?" I felt that same wind I had felt in my memory of Revali and sure enough, I turned around to see the man himself fly down in front of me in pale green spirit form similar to the King of Hyrule. "Who would have thought? Well done. I suppose I should thank you now that my spirit is free. This returns Medoh back to its rightful owner!" He scoffed at me before continuing as he saw the smile on my face.

"Don't preen yourself just for doing your job. I do suppose you've proven your value as a warrior. A warrior worthy of my unique ability." My eyebrows raised, Revali being nice to me. Now there's a surprise. "The sacred skill that I have dubbed Revali's Gale!" He pulled a thin green orb out of thin air and sent it flying to me. I got the same feeling I did when the monks in the shrine gave me spirit orbs. As the green orb hit my chest I felt lighter than air, that was probably because the air from underneath me lifted me up into the sky and gently back down again. "It's now time to start making preparations for Medoh's strike on Ganon. But only if you think you'll still need my help while fighting inside Hyrule castle. Feel free to thank me now." I snickered and raised one eyebrow at Revali, back to his old overconfident ways. That lasted long. "Or...Never mind. Just go." He turned away from me as I felt my self being transported out of Medoh and back to Rito Village.

**************************************************************************************************

Once I got back to Rito village, I immediately looked up and Medoh stopping circling the village and land on top of the village rock and began to shoot its powerful beam at the castle. I was well far away from even going near Hyrule castle considering I still had three Divine Beast to free. I also didn't want to face any more guardians yet. I walked the lots of stairs all the way to Kaneli. "You have done it! And you survived at that! You conquered Divine Beast Vah Medoh! To think the beast has taken roost at the top of the village! It looks simply.....divine. If the legends are true, 'the light from the Divine Beasts will ravage the Calamity.' For now, Divine Beast Vah Medoh will become the protector of this village and live on in legend.....alongside you." He laughed. "Oh, yes! Of course! I must reward you properly!" He gestured over to a chest and insisted I take was inside. "What you did was miraculous. Though I should expect nothing less of one from the bloodline of a Champion. Why....you are almost the equal of the Hylian Champion that fought alongside Master Revali 100 years ago. "