Abhi held her hands in his single hand and lifted her like she weighed nothing, seemingly forgetting the concept of physics which only made pragya almost loose her balance at the sudden movement. Keyword: almost.

Because Abhi held her waist in his other hand to keep her balanced while pragya held his shoulders once again forgetting the concept of space

Because damn their face was very close. Very close!

“Damn Alpha muscles!” pragya thought to herself but in reality, she mumbled it without herself knowing it.

“You like my muscles baby?” abhi confidently asked as he backed pragya to a nearby tree gently pinning her to it.

His one hand still gripping onto her waist while the other now caging her to the tree making it impossible for her to escape.

Pragya gulped as was not supposed to tell it out loud and was supposed give her mate a hard time. But seems like it will be harder to do it at this rate.

Because all silver( Pragya's Wolf) wanted to do was melt in her mate’s strong arms.

Abhi tucked his mate mate’s hair behind her little ear that disturbed him from seeing his mates beautiful face which he missed seeing for a whole week.

“You look soo beautiful baby!” abhi whispered into her ears as he scented his mate’s neck which smelled like strawberries to him as he nuzzled her neck.

Wondering about the taste of her lips.

Meanwhile pragya felt at lost as she melted into her mate’s arms completely giving up her plans as her mate’s chocolate scent with a hint of coco hit her nose.

Even though she is in ecstasy she can still feel the genuinity in abhi’s words.

She almost felt like crying because no one ever complimented her so genuinely like abhi did. She always thought so low about herself in a lot of categories.

“Pragya! I missed you so much!!” abhi said making pragya snap out as she now looked at him only to see him leaning towards her smacking their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Pragya responded back immediately as she connected her hands around Abhi’s neck.

Both of them didn’t seem to mind the surrounding as they both continued to kiss each other as they longed for each other the whole week.

To abhi’s surprise her lips tasted also like strawberries which he couldn’t help but wanting to taste more of it NO all of it. Pragya’s lips was so soft against his hard ones. 

So, he sucked on her lower lips asking for permission which pragya granted.

It was very passionate that they don’t need words to tell each other how much they missed the other.

It was all communicated within the kiss itself. It was slow and sweet but a bit harsh at the same time.

As time passed the kiss only turned a bit needy as their wolves urging them to devour their mate right here right now.

Which eventually took control of them already and made out with their mate as their eyes now turned into red and blue.

Both parted their lips as they still need air to breath only for abhi to attach his lips in his mate’s neck marking his with bright red blotches of hickeys

Pragya turned her neck to the opposite side to give her alpha more access to which abhi happily compiled.     

Abhi stopped making hickeys once he was satisfied with his work and finished it with pecking her lips for the last time.

“You should’ve rested some more black(Abhi's wolf) I know after all you took both of our pain when Abhi rejected Pragya. It must took a big toll for you even if you are a true blooded alpha. You shouldn’t have tired yourself out the whole week in the borders” silver said to black as the poor omega was concerned for her alpha all this time.

Don’t worry my love, its nothing” black grinned which the omega returned a charming smile that made black’s heart beat loud.

Their wolves took over in the middle of their make out session so when they had their control back.

They didn’t know what to say to each other. Because both are embarrassed about the event that happened right now.

They stood there blankly as they didn’t know what to say waiting for the other to break the silence. 

“Oh Pragya, sweetheart. I was searching for you all this time” ranguveer thankfully broke their awkward silence.

“Dad!” pragya ran to her dad who enveloped her in a warm hug as they both missed each other.

“Let‘s go back and have a chat. We have a lot to talk about!” ranguveer said and went to the pack house as abhi and pragya followed him with a same thought in their mind.

“DaMn~ It WaS oUr FiRsT kIsS~~~~~”

(A/n: If you guys are wondering the kiss was triggered by their wolf’s emotions as they couldn’t get to be with their mate of a whole week. It has nothing to do with their emotions yet…. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter as well lol. Leave comments and lete me know what you guys think about the story so far <33)

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

To be continued..

What will happen next??

Target 🎯 75+ votes..

Don't forget to cast your views!!!

By VioletSinclair8 & Subagokul