♡Hopping-Midoriya♡

*Imagine Midoriya with bunny ears and a cute bunny tail*
Todoroki went back to normal and he was resting on his bed.The potion takes half of his strength and stamina so his probably exhausted.

"Midoriya"I opened the door to his dorm room.I chuckled when I saw him hiding under his bed.I think rabbits have good hearing so he might've hid under the bed when he heard me opening the door.

"Its me,Y/N"I kneel down so that I could see him hiding under the bed.His eyes sparkled when he saw me.

"Y/N!"He crawl out of the bed without hesitation.

"Its good to see you"I noticed that half his shirt was unbuttoned.He was probably busy changing into his uniform before I came in.Now that I think of it,he looks bigger after becoming a human bunny.

Now that I think of it,he looks bigger after becoming a human bunny

"Let me help you"My hands went to button his shirt for him.His face turns entirely red when he felt my hands brushing against his chest.

"Come on let's walk to school together"I stroke his head before getting up.He stood up and we both walk to school.

Classroom
"What happened to you young Midoriya?!"All Might asked with concern.

"Its my fault!I should've place my potions in a more secure place"Akia raised his hands.I look around and noticed that Bakugou's seat was empty,he probably doesnt feel like coming to school...

Lunch Time
"I thought bunnies were vegetarians"I mumbled as I watch Midoriya enjoyed eating the food.

"Where are you going?"Midoriya asked when he saw me getting up from the chair.

"To the roof."I said and he quickly finish his food before also getting up.

"You didnt had to do that..."

"But I wanna go with you"Midoriya smiles.I sigh with a smile and we both went to the roof.

Roof
"Today's more windy"I look at the Sakura petals flying along with the wind.

"Y/N"Midoriya said my name so I turn around.I felt my heart flutter when I saw how attractive he looks at this angle.

I felt my heart flutter when I saw how attractive he looks at this angle