♡Only Me-Todoroki♡

Y/N P.O.V
It was lunch time and I was sitting on the chair next to Todoroki's table.He was sleeping on his desk so I didnt wanted to disturb him.

I sigh when I notice I got a friend request by my ex boyfriend.His trying to get back with me again huh?Its obvious he just wants money from me.I ignored his friend request.

"What's with the look?"He ask.

"Its nothing"I said still with an exhausted tone.He lift his head from the table and snatch my phone from my hand.

"Who's this?"He showed me a picture of my ex boyfriend with his new girlfriend.

"My ex"I look down when I said that.He lower my phone that he was holding when he heard me say those two words.

"Do you hate him?"He ask.

"Of course I do"I look at him.

"Then you should be happy about breaking up with him"He hand me back my phone

"Your saying as if its easy"I put my phone in my pocket.

"How about this?Let's go shopping after school.You seem happy last time we did so why not do it again?"He said and grabbed my hand.I blush when I notice the way he was looking at me.

"And I dont want you mentioning your ex while we're at it"He speaked with a deep low voice

"F-fine"I responded and it was enough to make him smile.

After School
"So are we heading to the same store?"I ask while walking beside Todoroki.He didnt say anything but shaked his head instead.

"Huh?"Todoroki stopped walking.I turn around and look at him.We both look down to see a cat rubbing against his leg.

"Leo!Leo!Come back!"A woman's voice was heard from the park nearby.Me and Todoroki exchange a glance.

"Could this cat be Leo?"I crouch down in front of the cat.It looked at me with its amber like eyes.

"We should probably bring it back to the rightful owner"Todoroki picked the cat up.I laugh seeing the cat starting to lick Todoroki's face.

I laugh seeing the cat starting to lick Todoroki's face