◇Second Chance◇

One...two...three...four...five.I start to count the rubber ducks I got from the store.I just couldn't help but spend my money of these cute little ducks.

"THATS IT!"Akira shouts.I walk out of the bathroom.

"I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!YOUR SICKENING!"Akira point at Mineta.Everyone started to surround Akira.

"You can change rooms if you-"Akira interrupted Haruo.

"I CANT STAND ANOTHER SECOND BREATHING THE SAME AIR WITH THESE PEOPLE.WHOS WITH ME?!"Akira glare at Class 1-A.Our class looked at each other.

"We shouldn't do this"Umeko place his hand on Akira's shoulder but he push her away.

"What the hell bro"Emiko quickly catch Umeko before she hits the ground.

"Your going too far!"Yori look at Akira.

"Enough!I cant stay silent anymore!"Rikako shout with her eyes closed.We all look at her.

"At first I agree we should hate Class 1-A but after getting to know them.They're actually not that bad.They seem...nice.I know what I'm saying is stupid but maybe we should give them a chance?"Rikako said while rubbing her arm anxiously.

"I'm with Rikako.They arent that bad if you get to know them Akira"Zinan wrap his arm around Kirishima's shoulder.Everyone looks at Akira who was looking down.

"You cant win everything with violence Akira"Aika look at Akira.

"Come on"I pat his head but he grabbed my wrist.He look at me with a glare that made me feel intimidated.

"What happened to Class 1-C?"He grip my wrist tighter.I whimper.

"Let her go!"Midoriya push Akira away from me.

"You can shout all day but never lay your hands on her!"Bakugou grab Akira by the collar.

"Is your hand okay?"Todoroki stood beside me.

"Ow..."I cried.Todoroki gently place his hand on mine.He used his Quirk to cool down my hand so it wouldn't hurt that much.

"What's going on here?"Everyone stood aside when they saw Mr.Aizawa.He look at Bakugou who was still grabbing Akira by the collar.Then Me,Midoriya and Todoroki.

"A fight?I guess I'll have to solve this"Mr.Aizawa wrap the 5 of us with his scarf and started to drag us to his office.

Office
"Talk"Mr.Aizawa sat on his chair while the 5 of us stood in front of him.Even how long Mr.Aizawa waited none of us said something.

"Fine dont speak.I already know everything"Mr.Aizawa said and we all lift our head so we were looking at him.He smirked.

"Is this the fight between Class 1-A and Class 1-C?"Mr.Aizawa asks.

"Y-yeah"I said.

"Then I know what punishment to give you 5."Mr.Aizawa got up and lead us to Class 1-A's empty classroom.He didnt say anything but just close the door.

"That was weird"I look at the other four who was probably thinking the same.

"I'm leaving"Akira grab the doorknob but it wouldnt open.

"Your not able to leave once you five get along,that means you Akira"Mr.Aizawa stood at the other side of the door.Akira grit his teeth in anger.

"I wonder how this will turn out"Todoroki look at Akira with his arm crossed.

"You can wait all day but I'm not getting along with any of you"Akira went to the back of the classroom and sat on the empty chair.

Bakugou scoff and sat on his desk.I look at Todoroki and Midoriya.I felt bored so I decided to clean the classroom.When I was gonna grab the broom Midoriya's hand landed on mine.