◇First Impression◇

"Cant believe we're doing this"Akira said as the entire class walk in Gym Gamma with our hero costume on.

"I'm glad you could make it in time.From now on you all will have to get along with Class 1-C"Mr.Aizawa looked at us.His class all stared at us.Umeko and a boy with dark blue hair raise their hands.

"Speak"Mr.Aizawa look at them.

"How are we gonna study lesson together?"The boy ask.

"The classroom is too small for two classes to study in"Umeko lower her hand after she asked her question.

"They seem like the same person"Fumihiro whisper to Yori who was standing next to him.

"They even got another Iida in their class"A boy with yellow hair from Class 1-A whisper to his friend.It seems like their class is like a copy of our class.Same attitude,just different appearances.

"Now that I've answered all the questions.Lets start training"Mr.Aizawa head to the corner to sleep as the class went to improve our skills.

"Okay.Which one of you is the strongest?!"A boy with spiky blonde hair shout at us.Everyone moved aside leaving me in the center.

"Uh"I look at my friends who were apologising to me with their facial expression.

"You better not get in my way"He point at me.His tone and the way he looks is quite terrifying.

His tone and the way he looks is quite terrifying

"Okay?"He growl and walk away.We all started to train our Quirk.I sigh and left  Gym Gamma.I need water so I have to carry a bucket of water in the gym so I could train my Quirk...

"Oh?"A boy with green hair watch as I pour the water into the bucket.

"Am I at your training spot?I'll get going"I carry the bucket.Cant lie, he looks breathtaking at this angle.I then continued bringing the bucket full of water into Gym Gamma.

"Ugh"I place the bucket back on the ground once I got in Gym Gamma.I started to stretch my back since my body must hurt from carrying such a heavy object.

I used my Quirk.People nearby stare as I created a rope of water.I swing it at the huge rock,making it all fall to pieces.I blush when some of the students from Class 1-A were impressed by my Quirk.

"Not bad!"A girl with pink colour skin praised me.

"Thanks"I pour the water back into the bucket.Should probably make more ultimate moves while I'm at it...

Lunch Time
"I'm so hungry!"Umeko quickly ate the food in front of her.

"Me too!"I ate the bento I prepared.I was eating until I felt a pair of eyes staring at me...I wonder who.

English Class
Apparently our class have to squeeze into Class 1-A's classroom.We couldn't move our tables into the place but we can grab our chair so we have a seat to sit on.

"Oh..."I look around to find everyone already finding which student to share their table with.

"Here"A boy with red and white hair raised his hand.Grabbing my attention.I had no choice but go to his table.

"I hope you dont mind"I place my chair next to him and my books on his table.He shake his head telling me his fine with it.

Mic walk in class and started teaching us lessons.I was having trouble keeping up with his lessons.Does Class 1-A even understanding what his saying or doing?

"Hahaha"I heard laughter coming from the back.I look past the boy beside me to see a girl with brown hair talking to Ryoko,they seem to be getting along well.

"Trouble keeping up?"The boy beside me ask.

"Kinda...do you mind me asking for your name?"I look at him.

"Shoto Todoroki"He kept a straight face.He doesnt seem like the type to social with people that much.

"I'm Y/N Chibana...just call me Y/N I dont like being called by my last name"I gave him a warm smile.

"Okay"

"Who's talking?!"Mic look at the class.Me and Todoroki stopped talking.This is tiring having to focus on studies.

After School
"Yah!I dont think I can last another minute being in the same class with these people"Akira whines.Our class stood at the left while Class 1-A stood at the right.

"I guess we should start introducing ourselves to each other"Umeko look at our class.

"No way!These people are the reason we're living under their shadows!"Fumihiro point at them.

"Even though I hate to admit it.I agree"Emiko lower her cap so her face was hidden.

"I guesssssss we can try getting along?"My class all stared at me with demon like eyes.

"Are you insane?!What did they inject into you?!"Haruo shake my shoulders back and forth like a cartoon character.

"Let go of my sis Haruo!"Ryoko hold Haruo away from me.They are friends so Ryoko wont get mad at him,I hope.

"How about we introduce ourselves first?You can introduce your class once they're ready"The boy with dark blue hair said.

"I guess that's fair"Umeko rubbed her neck.She must be embarrassed because of our behaviour.I hope she doesnt start yelling at us once we get back to the dorm.

"I'm Tenya Iida.The class representative of Class 1-A."Iida then started introducing his classmates to us.Their names are much more easier to memorize.

"Since we finished introducing ourselves.Should you guys do the same?"Kirishima look at us.Our class look at each other,exchanging a glance.

"I'm Umeko Aiuchi.The class representative of Class 1-C."Umeko step a few steps fowards.

"I'm...Y/N Chibana and this is my twin brother Ryoko Chibana.Please call me by my first name I dont mind it at all"I stood next to Umeko.

"Ugh,I'm Emiko Chisaki"Emiko hold on her cap.Making her look cool and mysterious.

The rest of our class start introducing themselves.(I'll make a special chapter for the introduction).We stare at each other once both of our class were done introducing ourselves.

"I'm going."Akira left.I shrug and left as well.Slowly our class left their classroom.I can tell we're gonna become rivals quickly.