>Exams are hard<

"How am I suppose to do this?"I whine when I saw the first math problem.Umeko and Emiko had their eyes glued on the exercise books.

"Its quite easy.You just have to get rid of this and times the number on top"Umeko's hands was moving around like a chef making a cake or something.Her words started blurring out when she tried explaining it to me.

"Do you understand?"She look at me.

"Nope"

"Sigh"Umeko look at Emiko,only to find her secretly watching a video under the table.

"We're gonna have an upcoming exam and your watching videos?!"Umeko grab Emiko's phone and place it further away from her.

"Studying is hard"Emiko look at Umeko.

"First time?"I raised an eyebrow.

"Enough!Your studying because its important!You'll be thanking me after you get your result 'Umeko your such an angel for teaching me,the dumb Y/N' "Umeko starts to daydream me thanking her while holding my exam paper.

"What is she doing?"Emiko frowns.

" 'Your so smart I dont know what to do without you' Thanks Emiko"Umeko continues to daydream.

"Okay first off I dont sound like that"Emiko point at Umeko.

"Well at least shes not wrong with me being dumb"I took a sip from the cup.

"The point is that we will pass the exams this time!"Umeko stood up from her chair.Customers nearby stare as she had her fist in the air.

Fast Foward
"I didn't pass"Emiko showed me her exam papers with a straight face.

"Haha!You call that a fail?!I'm 10 marks behind you!"I showed her mine.We look at Umeko who was trembling beside Iida.

"Dont be so hard on yourself"Iida look at Umeko.

"What's the problem?"

"Shes having a seizure I think"Emiko poke Umeko's head.

"I...I failed!"Umeko lift her head from her lap.Me and Emiko stayed silent.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PATHETIC!"Me and Emiko point at Umeko with happy tears in our eyes.

"What a weird friendship"Iida rubbed his chin.

"You just need one mark to pass"Me and Emiko look at her score.

"Maybe you should check if the teachers accidentally marked one question wrong"Iida pat Umeko's back.

"I tried that already...!"Umeko continued crying.

"Let's pass the exam next time!"I gave her a thumbs up.

"That's what you said last time!"Umeko shout at me.

"Did you guys pass?"Akia ask when she walked in from the back door.

"Bold of you to assume we would"Emiko said.

"Good point"Akia chuckles nervously.