◇Accidents◇

Today seem like a chilly day.It was snowing so it was hard for me to walk around without stumbling.I was waiting for the green light until I felt someone grabbing my shoulders.

"What-?"Before I could react.The person pushed me to the middle of the road.My eyes widened when a car was driving towards me in a full speed.

"Ah!"I cover my face in fear.

Author P.O.V
The car tried it's best to slow down but it hit Y/N anyways.Shes lucky the car didnt hit her in full speed.People nearby quickly called for the ambulance once they saw Y/N laying on the ground.Who's the mystery person that pushed her?Could it be related to the dormitory incident?

Midoriya P.O.V
I felt my heart racing faster every second.Who would've thought something like this would happen so randomly?

"Is she okay doctor?"Umeko asked and everyone looked at the doctor.

"Thankfully she arrived back at the hospital before time ran out.But I'm afraid I cant allow this many people visiting her in one room"The doctor looked at Class 1-C and our class.

"I'll go"I raise my hand.The others nod and let me in the room.

"Y/N..."I call out her name softly.Seeing her like this makes me want to cry...

"Can you hear me?"I sat on the chair beside her bed.

"I dont know why I'm being emotional when the doctor said you'll be fine"I hold her hand.I smiled when I felt her hand reacting.

"Rest well okay?"I place a kiss on her hand

"Rest well okay?"I place a kiss on her hand.I stood at the door and took one more glance before leaving.

Todoroki P.O.V
Midoriya came out the room with his eyes turning slightly red.I immediately got up and head in without asking their permission.They'll understand.

I sigh and sat down beside her.Why did you go out at such a snowy day?Theres no use scolding you...everything already happened.

"You better get well soon or else I'm gonna be angry at you again"I wipe away the tiny drop of tears in my eyes.Why am I even crying?

Why am I even crying?

Bakugou P.O.V
"Let's go"Emiko and Umeko went in after Todoroki left.I was thinking whether to go in or not...

"Anyone else?"Umeko came out bursting into tears with Emiko comforting her.

"No more?"The doctor said one more time.

"Wait"I got up.Everyone looked at me with a surprised look.

"Let's go.He might need some privacy"Momo and the others left.I felt Kirishima hesitating before following the others.

"Oh god..."I was startled to see her resting on that bed.With those machines around her bed makes it look like shes dying.

"Are you happy now?Making me upset like this"I sat on the chair.For some reason I was angry when she didnt do anything or show a little sign she was paying attention.

"I...I should be the one making you cry not the other way around...!"I yell at her even though there were tears pouring from my eyes.

"You can stop acting now.You just want to see me cry right?You did it so wake up!"I cried even harder when there was still no response from her.

You just want to see me cry right?You did it so wake up!"I cried even harder when there was still no response from her

"Y/N?"I noticed there were tears rolling down her eyes.I rushed to hold her hand without even thinking twice.

"It was terrifying"She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What happened?"I sat beside her.

"Everything was blurry.I felt someone grabbing me then pushed me to the middle of the road.I thought I was gonna die"She covered her face but even if she did.I could still see the tears.

"Who did this to you?!"I was angry after hearing Y/N saying that someone did this to her.

"I dont know..."She remove her hand from her face.I sigh

Y/N P.O.V
"I'll tell the teachers about this so...just rest for now.I'm forcing you to do so"He gently smack my hand before letting it go.

"I know it might be stupid of me to say this but...please tell Midoriya and Todoroki not to worry about me along with Emiko and Umeko"

"What am I?!The messenger?!"He turn around once he was standing at the door.

"Please"He soften his gaze.

"Fine..."I thanked him before he left.

A Few Days Later
"Let me help you"Todoroki grab my luggage.

"I can get this"Midoroya grab my bag for me.

"No"Bakugou hold my phone for me.Jeez why cant I just hold something?It is my stuff after all.

"Thanks again for helping me get my stuff back"I smiled.They all had different reaction...

"Did the police caught whoever did this to Y/N?"Midoriya asked Bakugou.

"Of course I don't know!I'm not a police you damn Deku!"Bakugou shout in front Midoriya's face.

"S-sorry"Midoriya started shaking in fear.

"Let's ignore them"Todoroki grab my wrist and drag both of us out of the hospital room.Dont worry Bakugou and Midoriya manage to catch up with us.

The Next Day
I was stretching in the bathroom after taking a warm bath.The atmosphere changed once I heard glasses shattering.

"Wow"I coughed and quickly fan away the weird smoke in my dorm room.

"M-my potion!"Akia said when she arrived at the scene.I was speechless when I saw Bakugou,Midoriya and Todoroki but...different?

"I have a tail?!"Bakugou look at his wolf tail.

"Suddenly I want to go for some fish"Todoroki licked the back of his hand like a cat would do.

"Um...Y/N?Help?"Midoriya look at me for help.

"Akia what potion is this?"

"Ah...it's a potion that makes the person turn to an animal that they are likely to be"

"How do you stop...this?"I point at the three of them losing their mind.

"I can make a potion to stop it but it'll take a while"

"How is a while?"

"Hmm..."She pulled out four fingers.

"Four days?Oh god..."I turn around to find the three of them staring at me with different looks on their faces.