"Let's hear home quickly. It's going to rain hard" I say as I quickly grab my towel and get up.

"You said it would this morning" Beomgyu answers as we rush towards the house.

By the time we reach home, it was raining like mad outside and we were both out of breath. I quickly carried Beomgyu to the second floor because he really seemed tired. When I lay him down on the bed, I realise he's gasping for air.

"Calm down, Beomgyu. Need anything?" I say, panicking.

"Inhaler" he says in between gasps. I quickly look around his bag and find the inhaler. I put it in his hands and watch uselessly as he brings it to his lips. After a few seconds, I hear his breathing settle, until it is fully back to normal.

"Sorry. That was a lot of running" he says apologetically.

"It's okay, really okay, as long as you're alright now" I say, smiling at him. He smiles back.

My heart skips a beat again.

I REALLY CAN'T WITH HIM!

When I look back down to him again, my heart skips a beat again, but this time not out of love.

But out of fear.

The Beomgyu I see in front of me is one I haven't seen yet. The one Dr. Jeon sees. The one Ms Choi sees. The sick Beomgyu.

He's so pale the sheets seem darker and it looks like he suddenly got thinner. He's holding on to my arm, but his grip is so light.

"This.. worse than... I thought" he says, his words slurring like mad.

"Uh, do you need to rest or something? Do I need to get you in the car to the hospital?" I say, trying to find solutions.

"I... slept more than... usually, and... no way you're bringing me... to the hospital! I'll... recover on my own" he says. I shake my head.

"I'm telling mom we're leaving for the hospital"

"No! Please...." He begs softly.

"At least for a quick check" I say.

He sighs "okay, fine. I... admit I... think I need... it"

I carry him out of the bed, taking him to the garage, where I parked the car. I call for my father, asking him to bring us. Even if I have my license, I'm always so stressed while driving. Me no likey. Heh, sounds like something BabyGyu would say.

Dad brings us to the hospital, and I set Beomgyu on his feet. He still can't walk correctly, so I support his weight. I ask for Dr Jeon and bring Gyu to the examination room. I can't stay with him, Gyu doesn't want me to, so I wait outside.

Once he's out of the room, Beomgyu already seems so much better. He runs up to me and excuses himself for what happened before. Dad brings us back home, and Beomgyu is the first one to run out of the car once we arrive. I follow him, laughing. We run back up to my room and crash on the bed together. He and I are laughing like crazy and I even have to check on him to make sure he's still okay.

"I think I'm going to have to sleep a lot tonight. Do you have, maybe, some sleeping pills?" he says, embarrassed.

"I think my mother does. She'll give you some" I answer, eyes locked in his.

He approaches me for the nth time, and we kissed. It wasn't the soft, light kiss we usually did. It was a heated kiss, one of my favourite types of kisses. I poured out all my stress caused by the events of the day in the kiss, and he gave away all the sadness his memories had caused him.

We were kissing. Deeply, dearly, but I had to separate our lips when mom called us for dinner. We went downstairs to the kitchen and sat at the table, mom laughing at us because I didn't open the door for Beomgyu.

She ships us harder than I ship my own idols.

I laugh, embarrassed, and start eating dinner in silence.

When it was time to go to bed, me and Beomgyu get ready to sleep, Beomgyu grabbing one of my mom's sleeping pills, and lay down in my bed, Beomgyu hugging me really tight, legs wrapped around my waist and arms around my neck.

"Goodnight, BabyGyu" I say.

"Stop it with your nicknames!" he says. He stopped before continuing "But I like BabyGyu"

I laugh and watch him as he falls asleep thanks to the pill and quickly follow suit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More updates!

And another horrible ending.

I know you love them.

Have a good day/night