She rolled her eyes at the boy and continued to rummage through the cupboards. He walked over to her and also started looking through the cupboards.

"You still didn't answer my question, what are you doing~?"

"I'm hungry and want a snack"

"But we have pizza.."

"The boys ate all of it, and someone ordered one with mushrooms, but that's the only pizza left, and I hate mushrooms"

Finally she grabbed a bag of chips, and Xiaojun did the same.

"Hm, it's getting late, we should go to sleep"

"But i don't wanna sleep on the couch"

She whined while opening her chips.

"Hm, I think Kun has an extra room upstairs, but everyone is asleep down here, just stay with us"

"But I'm literally so ugly when I sleep, and i don't even know my sleeping habits, i don't want to embarrass myself.."

Xiaojun wrapped and arm around her as she ate her chips.

"You're only sleeping habit is that you're really cute when you sleep"

He said and then booped her nose, making her scrunch up her

"Eww, stop being cute with me"

She pushed his arm off her and continued eating her chips as she walked back over to the counter, which had her banana milk on it still. Xiaojun also opened his chips and started eating as well, the two fell into a silence. Not an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence. The two finished their snack and threw away the trash and headed back for the living room.

"Sleep well Min"

Xiaojun said sitting down on the floor and resting his head on Yangyang's shoulder.

"You too Jun"

The two fell asleep not long after saying goodnight. Everyone else stayed asleep and would only move if they were shifting their body into a more comfortable position.

•••

The night passed and soon everyone woke up, stretching their bodies and getting up off the couch. Kun left to the kitchen as soon as he woke, he told Taeyong he was making breakfast and after everyone eats they can leave. Kun finished making pancakes and bacon, which takes a long time to cook for 22 people, but he still managed to do it. While Kun was telling them food was ready, Taeyong went around waking everybody else up that weren't already awake. Everyone ate breakfast and thanked Kun, everyone left soon enough. Some left in pairs, and some left by themselves, and some left in groups.

"Bye Kun!!"

"Bye Hyung!"

"Bye Minnie, bye Doyoung!"

The two sibling walked out of the house, and Taeyong followed them out. Doyoung got in the drivers seat and Minhyung got it the back, but before she could shut the door Taeyong stopped her and jumped beside her then shut the door.

"You know there's a passenger seat right?"

She asked looking at Taeyong

"Of course I know that, I just want to sit with my future sister"

She fake gaged making Taeyoung let out a chuckle. Doyoung watched them in the mirror as he started the car, smiling at the two before looking at the road. The two continued talking as Doyoung drove home.

"We're here"

Doyoung parked the car in the drive way and took the keys out, opening the car door. The two in the back got out of the car and Doyoung locked the car before going to the front door. This time Minhyun took out her keys and opened the front door, and closing it after the two older males entered.

"I'm going to my room, please keep it family friendly down here, and if not go to your room"

She stated before the others could even say anything. She took off her shoes and headed upstairs.

"No promises!"

Her brother yelled after her. The two males took off their shoes as well and headed towards the couch. Finally settling in the turned on the tv and decided they'd watch a movie together. Minhyun on the other hand plopped herself down on her bed. She eventually pulled herself off the bed and went to her desk, pulling out a sketch book from her desk. She started drawing, nothing in particular came to her mind, she just drew what she felt like drawing. Her phones buzzed and she picked it up checking who it was.

•••

sorry for posting late again TvT
also words 'in these things' are her thoughts unless I say other wise uwu