4.1

The small 4 seater car pulled into the driveway of Doyoung's house. Only being one other car, and Min knew it was Doyoung's from the color and style.

"Okay out the car!"

Renjun announced looking at the rear view mirror. seeing the younger two cuddled up with each other, rolling his eyes playfully. They nodded and all three opened the doors exiting the vehicle. Min walked up to the door knocking on it, waiting for Doyoung to answer, which after a second or two of waiting it opened and showed the male just mentioned, looking disheveled.

"Min!"

Doyoung pulled his sister into a hug closing his eyes and clenched her shirt. The girl wrapped her arms around him and the two stood there enjoying the short time they had in each other's arms.

"Thank god you're okay"

He muttered into her shirt making the younger nod,

"I'm sorry I didn't text you, I didn't even know they were coming, hell if I knew I wouldn't have answered the door"

He sighed letting go of his sister, glancing at the two guys behind her,

"thank you Haechan and Renjun, you guys can come in"

Doyoung said moving a way from his sister and the door letting the trio in. Taking off their shoes and placing them beside the door. Doyoung shut the door and walked ahead so they'd follow him to the couch, which they did. Sitting down Min had been keeping her mouth shut but she let out,

"What did they want?"

Doyoung stared at his sister,

"They said they wanted to apologize or something, after seeing Taeyong with me in the house they switched up and started being rude. Like normal, they insisted to stay the night and even before you showed up they made Taeyong leave.."

The older bit his lip after, making Min sigh a bit, knowing her parents wouldn't change, even if they seemed like they did.

"They talked to me after you left asking where you had been, how you were doing, I told them I wouldn't answer and they stopped asking. We talked more, they said they just wanted to visit and check on us.. I guess they didn't change from last we saw them"

He said, wearing a frown on his face making Min hug him and rest her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't stay and talk to them with you, but seeing them now, I was just panicked and I had come back from our neighbor's house and he was being perverted so I left to come talk to you and-"

"Hold up he was what?"

Haechan interrupted, both him and the other two guys staring at her with looks of disgust on their face.

"Oh.. nothing he was just...."

"If he touched you at all tell us we can go kick his ass"

Renjun said, pissed at even the thought of it,

"It doesn't matter he probably thought I was flirting with him or something!"

She tried to excuse him so she didn't have to talk about it, it made her uncomfortable,

"Min, what did he do?"

Doyoung asked the girl, calmly which scared her a bit,

"I'm not comfortable talking about it but I'm fine he didn't do anything.. he was just saying weird stuff so I left, don't worry Doyoung"