Walker's POV
"Umm Indi let's get to the parking lot first" "okay ?" We all walk to the parking lot, "kids you guys are going to ride the van that Hunter will drive and Tiffany and Heather will come with us" my mom said, "Emily get in first" Symonne said, Emily got in and Symonne get in after her, Alex follows behind and of course after that is Hayden, "are we going to the same hotel ?" Indi ask, "Indi get in first we'll tell you later" I said, she nod and get in, then I get in and sit beside her, Jentzen then get in and of course Sophie follows him, "Sophie you're not sitting with me ?" Piper ask, "no I want to sit with Jentzen" she said, the row in front of us are, Jenna, Jake, Connor and Azalea. And the front are Piper, Lev and Sawyer and Lex sit at the passenger seat beside Hunter. (It's a huge van guys) Just to make it clear with the sitting position
                           Hunter                   Lex
                      Piper, Lev, Sawyer
                  Azalea, Jenna, Jake, Connor
                 Indi, Walker, Jentzen, Sophie
                 Emily, Symonne, Alex, Hayden
"Everyone in?" Hunter ask, "yep !" We shouted, "okay Sophie take the camera for your vlog" Hunter said, "wait Sophie you're vlogging ?" Indi ask, "yea I mean like why not" "okay ?" "Sophie start recording" I said to her, "oh okay" she said starting the camera, "so guys we are in the car right now to go to the hotel, say hi Indi" "oh hi" "Hunter how far are we from there ?" "About 15 minutes" "uuu okay I swear to god I'm excited right now" "wait I'm confused why are all of you know where we are going but not me" Indi said, "Why don't you wait" I said smiling, I put my arm around her, "how do you like that medal on you ?" I ask, "I love it" she said smiling at me, little did we know that Sophie is secretly filming us, "guys we swear we feel like we are trapped with love birds right now" Symonne said laughing with Emily, "like this two over here being cute the whole time" Emily said, pointing at Hayden and Alex, "and then this two and then that two" Symonne said, pointing at me and Indi and then at Sophie and Jentzen. "What do you mean Indi and Walker are love birds ?" Piper said, "no I mean like look at Walker putting his hand around Indi, isn't that cute ?" Symonne said, "no it's not" Piper replied, lots of drama. "Guys ! 5 more minutes !" Hunter said, that's a sign, to give Indi the blindfold, "here Walker" Azalea said passing me the blindfold, "oh ok thanks" "What's that for ?" Indi ask, "for you, we need to cover your eyes" I said putting the blindfold on her,  "why ?!" Indi said trying to take off the blindfold, "no put it on, do not take it off" "why ?! Please don't scare me" "thanks for the idea, I'm just kidding" Jentzen said laughing, "Jentzen !" Indi said, "I'm kidding I swear". 5 minutes later we are arrived at the parking lot, Hunter park the van and we all got off, I carefully take Indi off of the van. "Okay Indi we are here, are you ready to open your blindfold ?" I said, "yes of course !" "Ok ok" "wait turn her that way don't let her see the hotel first then when she turn around to look at us she'll see the hotel" Hunter said whispering to my ear, "oh ok, ok Indi face this way" I said turning her around, "okay can I open my blindfold now ?" "Okay open your blindfold in three, two, one".

Indi's POV
I opened my blindfold to see a place full of cars, this is a parking lot, are they pranking me, "you guys are-" I turn around and I see the Disneyland hotel behind them, "SURPRISE !" my mouth dropped open in shocked, I almost cried, "wait what ?!" "Since your birthday is tomorrow we are going to spend the WHOLE day of your birthday at DISNEYLAND !" Walker said, I'm speechless, "okay who's idea is this ?" I ask, and everyone pointed at Walker, aww that boy is the best ! "Aww thank you Walker" I said, giving him a hug, "your welcome". "Okay guys let's get inside, I think Walker's mom already checked us in"  we walk in the hotel and found our parents at the lobby, "did you guys told her ?" My mom ask, "yea we did" Jenna said, "the parents are in this too ?!" "Of course" Jennifer said, I go and hug her while whispering to her "your son is the best and so are you" we pulled away and she smiled, then I hug my mother. "Thank you guys so much !" "Thank Walker the most" Sophie said, "Thank you Walker very much" he looked at me with his gorgeous smiled plastered on him and said, "your welcome". "Okay kids let's get you to your room !" "Omg I'm so excited now ! Like what ?! Double surprise in one day ?!" "What's another surprised ?" Walker ask me, "you winning the best player literally what I want" I said smiling at him, then he whispered to me, "anything for lovely girl" he smiled widely after that, I swear to god I freaking love him. "Okay kids here is your room, the boys room number is 246 and the girls are 247, it's a combined room and Hunter will be sleeping with you guys, so there will be an adult in your room, also Jake and Jenna are here too so much better for us parents and not worried about the kids" "the parents will have their own room, Tiffany and Heather are in room 260, Jentzen parents will be in the room 262, Walker's parents will be in the room 259, me and my husband will be in the room 258, Symonne's parents will be in the room 255, Emily's parents at room 254, Connor's parents at room 243 and Hayden's parents will be in room 245, Sawyer's parents will be at the room 264 and Lev's parents at room 265" my mom said while giving them their keys to their room. "So get in there shower if you want but Walker you must and get ready for dinner" Jennifer said, and we all get into our room, "okay this room is huge !" Sophie said filming the room, it is actually. "Guys let's opened the combined door !" Jenna said, "oh yes yes !" Sophie said excitedly, since I was near to the door, I unlocked the door and knock on the other door, then I heard someone unlocking the door and the door is opened revealing my handsome Walker. "Hey !" I said, "awww true love" Jenna said, I smiled at him and he smiled back,  "we should leave the door opened tho" Sophie said, "yea we should" I said opening the door wider until it reach the widest, "Walker you should shower and change that jersey cause it's stink" I said to him, "stink ? Really ?" He ask smelling his shirt "it is" "okay okay I'll go shower and I'll come back to you" he said before winking at me, I smiled and walk away from him, "guys ! Wanna play some games after dinner ?" Sophie ask us also the boys since she's standing at the combined door, "yea sure" I said, the rest of the girls just nod, "boys are you guys in ?" "Yep" "okay" "anyone wants to go in first ? Cause if not I want to go in" I ask, "yea you can go in first" then I opened my suitcase, "Azalea which pajama did you pick for me ?" Then Azalea came to me and pulled out my pajamas, "thank you also I love that outfits, good choice" "it's not my choice" "then who ?" "Walker's" Azalea said smiling at me, I rolled my eyes while smiling, I take the towel in my luggage and went into the toilets to take a shower and change. After that, I walk out, "Piper Indi's done" Sophie said, she then grab her stuff and get into the toilet. After half an hour, all of us are done, suddenly I got a call from my mom.
(On call)
I : hello
M : Indi ask everyone to come down to the restaurant for dinner
I : okay
M : bye
I : bye
(End of call)
"Guys my mom called for dinner, she ask everyone to go down to the restaurant to eat" "ok I'm starving" Sophie said, and we all laugh at her. I walk to the boys room and tell them the same thing, then all of us walk out of the room, "Jenna did you grab the key ?" I ask since she was the last one to exit the room, "Yea I have the key". Then we all walk to the restaurant when Walker come to me and started to hold my hand. "Where's the three ?" I ask him making sure they didn't see us, "there" he said pointing to Piper, Lev and Sawyer who are way to the front. "Oh I didn't see them" I said laughing, "hey guys we are heading to dinner right now" I heard Jenna said, "oh you are vlogging too ?" "Actually this is squad vlog and Hunter thinks it's long enough for Sophie's video, so it's my turn" "oh who's turn tomorrow ?" "Hayden's, yours and Walker's" "oh cool !" "Awww guys look at them" Jenna said vlogging me and Walker, "Jenna why are you filming us ?" "Chill you already exposed yourselves in Sawyer's video" "oh yea you're right". We continue walking towards the restaurant and have dinner. After dinner we went back to hour rooms and it's time to play some games.

Hiii ! What do you think about chapter 20 ? Comment for thoughts. Also who's excited for the next chapter ? 😉 Enjoy reading ! 😊💕 Thanks for the votes and comments 🥺❤️