Chapter 12

Louis POV:

Eleanor.

That bitch came in at the wrong fucking time.

She runs up and pulls me into a tight hug. While she's squeezing the life out of me she whispers, "We're going to dinner tonight."

I want to run away. So. Fucking. Bad.

I finally had Harry, the thing I wanted the most. I don't care about anything else but Harry. I want nothing more than to go to the hotel and hug him, but instead I have to be in this devil's grasp.

She finally lets go of me and the first thing I do is look at Harry. He's broken. I can see a deep stabbing pain flow from his magnetic eyes. Once he looks up from the ground and meets my eyes I can see tears. I want to fall to the ground. I want to tell him everything will be okay. I want to cry forever.

But I can't.

Harry's POV:

I'm fine.

Of course, the tears in my eyes say something else, but i'm fine.

Louis looks at me and I can't take it. He looks like he is about to breakdown, and I know it's because of me.

I run.

The paparazzi scream ludicrous questions at me while I shove past them. I need to get out of the cursed airport. I don't even know why that bitch is here. She should be at her house posting on instagram about her new shoes or some shit.

Once I'm outside I rush toward the nearest taxi. I ignore the angry line mixed with hysteric fans and get in the taxi. I try to steady my voice before I say, "Hotel 18," my voice cracks and I can't hold it in any longer.

I start to break as I feel silent tears race down my face. I can feel the taxi drivers stare on me but I'm too upset to do anything about it. I thought I was going to be happy. I guess it just hit me that Louis will have to be with Eleanor even more and she will tear our relationship to shreds as long as she gets her paycheck.

We pull up to the large hotel, which looks at least a hundred stories tall. I hand my credit card to the driver which he quickly swipes and I head inside, trying to wipe off the tears still falling from my face.

I don't even bother to talk to the receptionist. She knows who I am and just hands me the key without any troubles. I look and see the floor, 28. Louis lucky number.

I don't even bother looking at my hotel room before falling to the ground sobbing. Thoughts of Louis, Eleanor, management, and Simon fly through my head. I'm angry at all of them. For betraying me, for oppressing my feelings, for forcing me into a cruel and unfair light, for making me the bad boy. All I wanted was to make people happy, but for that I need my own happiness.

After crying for what felt like forever, I run out of tears and crawl over to the bed. I curl into a ball over the lush sheets and drift off into a worrying sleep.

Louis POV:

Once I get up to my room I fall face down into the bed. My thoughts slowly drift back to Harry running away. I could see the fear and pain stabbing through his eyes moments before he left. Everyone was silent the whole way here, they didn't know what to say.

They second I fell asleep a loud knock hit my door. I groaned into the soft pillow and dragged myself to the wood door.

"Are you ready for dinner?"

"No, fuck, go away" I mumbled to Eleanor.

"We have to go, get dressed in something nice," She commanded.

Right when she was about to walk in I shut the door.

I reluctantly pulled out a white button down shirt and black skinny jeans from my suitcase. After I changed I put on a pair of sneakers and walked out the door, "Let's go," I mumbled as I pushed past Eleanor and into the elevator. I "accidently" shut the door before she caught up so she took the stairs. I waited for her at the door when I became aware of the paparazzi. We linked arms and walked quickly into the limo.

***

The restraint was grand, to say the least. The whole ride here I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and what it would be like to go on a date with him. Sadly, I was instead on a date with Eleanor, my paid beard. She started out truly nice but as her pay increased her bitchiness came with it.

The outing, minus Eleanor was nice. It was nice to be unbothered for once. We had traditional Japanese food which was delicious and I wasn't worried about being attacked by fans or paps.

The second I stood up to leave Eleanor walked next to me and whispered, "We need to kiss outside,"

"No," I almost yelled into her ear. I can't do that to Harry.

She paused, "So your actually dating now?" I'm surprised it took you this long." she says in her signature bitch voice.

"Shut up, he's already mad at me, us, for this whole date so a kiss on the cheek will be fine," I retaliate.

"Fine, but tell Simon it's your fault," she says.
We walk out of the resteraunt to be met by a sea of flashing lights. I kiss Eleanor on the cheek, as promised, before we start walking to the limo, arms linked. The second the door slams behind us I pull off the plastered smile from my face and check Twitter. The pictures of Eleanor and I walking out of the hotel are up and most people are mad. Most of the Larry shippers seemed to have figured out we were just pulling stunts, which doesn't explain why we are still doing them.

There are no paparazzi when we get back to the hotel so we just walk-in and head straight to our rooms. After the silent elevator ride I strut through the hall to my room. I crash on the bed and fall asleep without even changing my clothes.

Authors Note:
I hope you liked it!!! I'm sorry it took forever but I finally finished school for the summer so I will have a lot more time. Also, i'm assuming this will have 20-30 chapters and I already have an idea for another book. DONT FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!!!
Love youuu❤️❤️❤️