Chapter 11

Harry's POV:

I wake up to the constant noise of a plane engine. I look up and see Liam on his phone on the couch across from me. "Hi," he mutters, not looking up from the screen. I can hear Louis and Zayn muttering behind a corner. Their low talking ceases when zayn sees me. He turns back to Louis and says something like, "You should talk," and when Zayn finally turns away and sits next to Liam and I give him a confused glance.

A few seconds later Louis shyly rounds the corner and looks into my eyes and I see a flash of dread. I take n his beautiful frame before looking back to his eyes and softly speaking, "Lou, is something wrong?"

"Um, I, um, think we should talk, somewhere private," he mutters. I stand up and his eyes meet mine once again as I flash him a worried look. I can tell he sees it, but he turns around and starts walking to the back of the plane.

I hastily follow him until he stops at the couch and sits down. I sit down next to him and say, "What do you want to talk about?"

He takes a second, probably to think out his words and then speaks gingerly, "Do you, um, remember what happened last night?"

"No, do you?" I reply, starting to get nervous.

"Yeah, it actually came back to me when I was in the shower. We um, we kind of..."

"What Lou? You can tell me, I won't get weirded out I promise," I assure.

"We kind of, made out..." He almost whispers.

"Oh, um, okay," I say, unable to form words.

"Do you hate me?" Louis asks nervously.

"No, of course not! I could never hate you, Louis, I'm just processing, but thank you for telling me," I say.

We both sit there in a slightly awkward silence until Louis speaks again, "Also, about the kiss this morning," he pauses and looks into my eyes expectantly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry if you didn't-"

"Harry," his eyes burn into mine with a fiery connection, "I kind of...liked it," he whispers.

There is a pause where we just stare at each other in wonder before I mutter, "me too," and that all Louis needs to send his lips smashing into mine.

I quickly find my hands roaming Louis torso as his go up to tangle in my hair. I let out a gasp when he lightly tugs, granting his tongue into my mouth. My hands slowly travel under his shirt and find their way to his toned chest.

"Oh, um... sorry to interrupt your make-out session,"

We hastily pull our tangled bodies apart and off the couch when we see Niall trying to hold in a laugh.

"Hey, Niall," Louis says awkwardly.

"Um, I want food," he says while trying not to smile.

"And why are you telling us?" I question.

"Because I want you to make me some," he sassily replies and starts to walk away.

He quickly turns around and pulls us both into a tight hug, "I'm so happy for you two! It's about time!" he yells and runs away.

"Well, at least we have Niall's support!" I say happily.

"And Zayn's" Louis replies.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"I talked to him about," he gestures between us, "this."

"Oh, okay, um...should we go tell them then?" I ask changing the subject.

"Yeah definitely, you ready?"
"If you are!" I say and softly kiss Louis's lips, "I'm so glad I can do that now."

Louis POV:

"YOU WHAT???" Liam yelled.

"We're dating now," Harry said again, even more confident than last time.

"Finally, Jesus! I thought you two would never figure it out!" Liam finally says and pulls us into a tight hug. Zayn and Niall join in and we all share eachothers' presence.

"Why does everyone keep saying, finally you figured it out?" I ask the three boys.

Niall speaks up, "We all knew you two liked eachother from the first time we saw you gazing at Harry, Louis. We just assumed it wouldve happened sooner!" He says with a laugh. Zayn and Liam start chuckling as well but Harry and I stand there confused.

"You knew and you didn't tell us?" I say dissaprovingly.

"We didn't want to upset your awkward "I like my best friend" thing you had!" Liam says after they stop laughing at us.

I look over at Harry who doesnt seem  as happy as he should be, with us dating and all. He is sitting on the couch with his head down and I'm worried about him.

"Harry, are you okay?" I say sitting down next to him.

"We have to tell our parents, I'm sure they will be fine with it, but what about the fans? Management? Simon? He will surely hate us!" He says through anger and tears welling up in his magnificant green eyes.

"Well, Simon will have to just go with it or kick us out," I say while looking at Harry worriedly.

"Kick us all out," Liam backs me up.

I give him a sad smille and mouth "Thank you" before hugging Harry. I gently bring him against my chest as he weekly falls into me and shower his head in light kisses while muttering, "We'll be alright,"

"I think we should go," I can hear Liam mutter, and right after Niall, him, and Zayn leave the room.

I stay with Harry while he keeps weeping. I hold him tight as if protecting him from the monsters outside my arms. He slowly takes his head out from my chest and looks at me with his emerald green eyes into my blue ones. I can tell he's scared, he's worried the people he loves will turn against him for who he loves, but he know we have eachother. So I kiss him. Softly, again and again, just to let him know I care for him. I don't care what anyone else thinks of him, because I will still hold him, when he has no one else to hold him.

"We will be landing in ten minutes," THe captain teells us through the speaker a few moments later.

"Harry, we need to go get our bags, will you be okay?" I ask anxiously.

"Yeah, thanks, Lou," he says and walks over to where his stuff is sprawled in a corner.

A few minutes later we are all standing near the exit as the plane stops. The doors open and we all get out with our bodygaurds

After that long flight, I am ready to get off this plane.

"Louis!!" a shrill voice yells.

Or maybe not.

Author's Note:

Hey! Sorry this chapter is pretty short but I am so excited for the next one!! I hope you liked it!

Please vote and comment if you liked it!!

Love yaaa<3