Chapter 5

Louis POV:
"What's up, Harry?"

"Look at twitter," He says as his face pales.

I pull out my phone and go to the trending page. When I see the number one trend, I mutter, "Larry Stylinson."

"Lou it's pictures of you leading me into the bathroom, you were holding my hand and they probably think we're having sex or something now!" He says while is voice slowly raises in frustration.

"Harry, i'm sorry this is all my fault. What should we do?"

Harry puts his finger up to his lips in what seems to be a deep thought. His eyebrows furrow just the slightest as he seems to come to a conclusion and pulls out his phone. As he starts typing a small smile appears on his face and he tells me, "Look at my twitter," so I did. He continues to look at me with a playful grin on his face while I pull out my phone and see:

@Harry_Styles
@Louis_Tomlinson and I are having fun in the bathroom!!

"Oh my God Harry you're going to get us killed!"

"I thought we were having fun!" He replies with a slight pout.

"We are, but the fans will take it way to much out of context!" Even though i'm scolding him, i'm not mad at him, so after I finish talking I laugh to break the tension.

He laughs along with me and says, "Then you tweet something!!"

@Louis_Tomlinson
@Harry_Styles don't reveal our secret!!

"Well now they definitely think we're fucking!" He laughs. Suddenly I hear loud pounds at the door so I try to look through the windows near the ceiling.

"Harry, I need help," I say weakly.

"Why, love?" He says in a cool tone. That word, love, sends shivers down my spine. To add to the growing sense of butterflies, he touches my shoulder and breathes slowly near my ear.

"Umm, I can't...see," I whisper helplessly. His chest touches my back as he leans over me to look through the window.

"It's just the fans, Lou, you know their crazy, don't be worried," he says calmly. As he says this he puts his arm around my waist and pulls me into a hug form behind.

***
Harry's POV:
After I hug Louis, I go back to sit down against the wall. I pull out my phone and see Liam called me. I ignore it and go back on Twitter. We are still #1, so I decide to look at the tweets.

@one1dire_ction
@Harry_Styles can u make out with boo bear outside the bathroom? xx
#LarryStylinson

@onedirection.infecti0n
@Harry_Styles what was your favorite ride at universal?
answer: Louis💚💙💚💙💚
#LarryStylinson

@Larrystylinson_lou
@Harry_Styles dragging @Louis_Tomlinson into a bathroom is the hottest thing EVER. PERIOD!!
#LarryStylinson

These poor girls don't know we're just sitting in here waiting to leave. It's so funny watching something totally fake become trending at number one. I put my phone back in my pocket and put my head back. The banging on the door is getting louder and I think they are banging on the whole building. I look over to Louis and see him flinching.  Every time a loud noise fills the room he whimpers just a little bit. "Lou, are you okay?" I say nervously.

"Yeah, it's just loud, and I wish we weren't... famous... right now," he says weakly.

"Honestly, me too Louis," I agree, "I wish we could just have a day or two together without anyone bugging us, or any mobs, or management telling us what to do, but it's worth it, right?"

"I guess, it would be perfect if we could really change into different people and then no one would see us," he says with a sad laugh. I sit down next to him and pull him into a hug. We sit there for about a minute before I get a call.

"It's management, they're probably here," I say as I move out of Louis' arms. I stand up aware that his blue eyes are still watching me and answer the phone.

"We're here, the police are trying to create a walkway right now, you can come out in a minute or two and we will take you back to the hotel." Paul says, clearly annoyed.

"Okay, thank you so much Paul, you can knock on the door when you're ready," I say into the phone.

"Yeah, and don't think you're not in trouble," he says and abruptly hangs up.

"Paul says we can come out in a few minutes, and he will knock on the door when they're ready. He also said we're in trouble," I say with a sigh

"Okay, i'm sorry again for getting you into this, Haz," Louis replies, "It's all my fault."

"No, Louis, I probably would have offered something just like this if you hadn't earlier, it was totally worth it anyways, we had a whole hour to ourselves," I reply. I sit back down next to him as he looks at Larry Stylinson tweets. His sister, Lottie also has had some fun with this hashtag.

@lottietommo
Very happy to see my brother in love with the curly boy.

Louis smiles and retweets it. "Aww, you're in love with me?" I tease.

"Of course I am, Haz!!" He replies energetically. We sit there looking at Louis phone for what seems like forever. I can still hear fans screaming outside and banging on the sides of the bathroom. What's funny is in this bathroom, sitting on the wall with Louis, I am perfectly happy. I feel calm and like no one can see me, or hear me, or judge me. I subconsciously turn my head towards Louis as he laughs at his screen. I then realise that I have never seen how beautiful he is. His eyes, skin, and hair compliment eachother perfectly. His lips are read and slightly swollen from him biting them all the time, but I love them. It was at this moment I realized I fell for Louis. My best friend through these past four years. Some parts of me felt a tru did for even thinking I had a chance, but I was mostly excited.

He slowly looks up into my green eyes, and blue meets green, this feels like the first time I saw him. The first time I talked to him. The first time I realized I liked him, only moments ago. He glances down at my lips and we start leaning closer. Just as I can feel his warm breath colliding with mine, just as I feel our lips brush, just as I close my eyes, I hear a loud bang.

"BOYS!! YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!!"

Author's Note:
Ok I almost died writing this it was so cute! Also i'm currently #45 in Hazza so THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
love yaaa