Chapter 2

Louis POV:
I wake up with a deafening pounding in my head. I groan loudly and slowly lift my head up to figure out where I am. A hotel room, great. I look around and see a string of clothes leading up to the bed, including a bra. Oh shit, I fucked a random girl again didn't I. I thought. Right on que, a blonde wrapped in a towel comes out from what appears to be the bathroom. "Hey." I mumble tiredly. "did we...um...last night?" I ask awkwardly.

"Yeah, I was actually about to go, so-"

"No wait!" I cut her off, "I should at least buy you breakfast, err..."

"I'm Diana, nice to meet you." She says coldly and stalks out the door, closing it with a slam.
After I process what happened, I try and find my phone, realizing it's in my jeans pocket after minutes of searching. 4 missed calls from Liam, one from Management, that cant be good, 2 calls from Harry, and a voicemail. I decide to listen to Harry's voicemail first, and definently not because I want to hear his voice.
"Hey, Lou, so it's all over the news that you got hella drunk and fooled around with a fan last night, which sure sounds like you, so, call me when you wake up, ok?"

Right after the voicemail ends, I call him and he quickly picks up.

Harry,s POV:
I'm driving to a random hotel to go pick Louis up after he had sex with a random girl. Sounds fun, right? I get annoyed by my own thoughts so I turn the music on and up, loud. The unknown voices on the radio is luckily enough to drown out my thoughts, so I just tap my finger along to the beat.

When I get to the hotel, Louis is already waiting outside. He starts walking towards me once he sees me pull in and gets in the car. "Hey." I say casually.

"Hi, um, how bad is the news? Is management mad?"

"It's pretty bad, your definitely in trouble but nothing they can't cover up with some absurd story." I say like it's no big deal. It really isn't, Niall, Zayn, and Louis hook up with random girls all the time. Although I am claimed the womanizer of the group, I actually hook up with girls and have girlfriends the least. Honestly, i'm just to emotionally drained for girls.

When we get back to the much fancier hotel we are staying at, it's already almost time to leave. Our next stop is Los Angeles, California. We are staying there for three nights and doing three shows. Luckily we have the full day off, but it takes almost six hours to get there, so it sound like we will sit on the bus and eat dinner.

After about an hour everyone's things are packed and we are ready to start our trip. Usually the first thing we do when we get on the bus is watch a movie, so once we put our bags down on our beds we go sit on the couch in the back. I sit in between Louis and Niall, which is great except Niall will most definitely steal all my food. We decide to watch Toy Story 2, much to Louis' liking.

During the movie, Louis scoot noticeably closer into me, and I don't mind at all. Not that I like him, he's just warm and the tour bus is cold. It's just like how Niall has gotten closer to his food, right?

Almost 2 hours later the movie finishes and we all decide we are hungry for lunch, so we each make our own sandwiches. I decide on a classic PB&J because they're easy and healthy, We all sit down on the five metal barstools and eat quietly. We are all tired, since we are three months into doing this almost every day. Sometimes we only stop in cities for a show and leave right after. It's very exhausting.

After we finish our sandwiches we slowly start going over to the television again, since there's nothing better to do, and I pull out my phone to see Louis walking to a hotel obviously drunk with a blonde girl. "Louis, you made the top story on Cosmopolitan!" I say sarcastically excited.

"Oh shit, what does it say?" he replies nervously,

"It says, Drunk Louis Tomlinson Spotted With Unknown Fan Walking Into a Hotel Room for the Night." The words hurt me but I don't know why.

I can see worry in Louis' face as he gets up and mumbles, "I need to call management."

We watch him get up and leave the room with noticeably more stress than before. We shrug it off after a minute as management is always upset when we fuck up.

When Louis comes back he looks worried but calmed down. I quickly get up and hug him, out of instinct I guess. He doesn't pull away but doesn't hug me back, so after a moment I pull away and walk silently back to my spot on the couch. Liam, Niall, and Zayn are luckily still to focused on Call Of Duty to notice the awkward exchange even as Louis sits down next to me.

Louis POV:

Management was sure as hell angry, but it was nothing a large amount of money couldn't handle. The story may already be out, but they can pay for them to be taken down and replaced with lies. I hate lying to the fans. I hate putting on a mask whenever I step outside. I hate having a filter. Management always threatens to get rid of me when I mess up, but we both know they couldn't live without me. I let them win though, because they could do a lot worse then kick me out.

Harry hugs me after the call. It was unexpected but greatly appreciated. Sadly, he pulled back before I had enough time to process and react. There was a type of silence where there was noise but it felt silent, and I sat down next to him. Five minutes later, my phone rang. "Eleanor?"

Authors Note:
I'm really sorry I had to lmao. But anyways I hope you like it and I was wondering if this is a good length? Should I make the chapters longer or shorter? I have made them around 1000 words right now, so lmk!!
love you<3