Chapter 3

Louis POV:

"El, i'm sorry, I got really drunk last night, and I couldn't think straight," how ironic, I can't do that with Harry near me, "and we can go shopping for a whole week if you forgive me?"

"Fine, but you have to keep your promise, and you have to promise you won't do that ever again!" She says, her voice rising as she speaks.

"Ok, I promise." Not true, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

"Ok Louis, love you, bye!"

"Bye, love you too!" She hangs up. I don't love her, I realise. But that's okay, we have been dating forever, so it's probably just a phase, but then again, did I ever love her?

My thoughts are interrupted as the driver yells, "WE'RE HERE!!" and the bus abruptly stops.

We all rush out because we're hungry and tired of being in that bus, almost forgetting our bags. When we are all out there are paps lining the walkway into the door and we all put our heads down and walk quickly. I wish I could pause and look at the city and take a deep breath of its scent, but we need to get inside before we are blinded by flashes.

Once we are in a man take our luggage and a woman at the counter checks us in. We all have our separate rooms, and we have rooms for our crew. Once we are checked in we grab our keys and pile into the elevator.

The room is gorgeous. It's more high-end than rooms we stay at in smaller cities, especially when we only stay for one night. The walls are a light gray color with a white trim lining the bottom. The hardwood floor is a dark brown, it reminds me of harrys hair, actually. There are also a few abstract paintings that are full of colors them at lighten up the room. There is a kitchenette fully equipped with a mini fridge and stove top, even though I know I won't cook. The bathroom has a shower and a separate bathtub, jets included, and the sink has a beautiful white marble countertop to match the trim. I walk out of the bathroom and jump in the bed to test it, and i am very pleased. The sheets are made of silk and the heavy duvet is just as nice.

After I take it all in, somebody knocks on the door. "Harry!" I say happily.

"Hi! How do you like the room?"

"I love the style of it, what about you?"

"I love the stovetop! Maybe I could make you dinner sometime?" he questions

"Sure if you have time," I answer.

"So, Zayn, Liam and Niall went out, so that just leaves us, what do you want to do?" he asks politely. It's hard to think of something that doesn't involve a giant security team, but I have an idea.

"What time is it?" I say.

"Um...2:10" he answers, "Why?"

"Undercover, at Universal Studios. What do you say?"

"Lou, I would love to but there's about a thousand people waiting for us to come outside," he says.

"There's always a back door, right?" I say excitedly.

"I guess so, but what are our disguises?"

"We can trade clothes, so we won't be dressed like us, a hat, sunglasses, maybe do our hair differently, no one will be expecting us there anyways," I reply.

"Wow you've really thought this all over, I'll forget my suitcase!" He says as he walks out.

Harrys POV:

I quickly walk back to my room which happens to be right next to Louis' and grab my suitcase. I cant believe we are actually doing this crazy scheme. I hate doing things disguised because if people catch you, it super awkward. But hopefully we won't get caught. Plus, if Louis and I are caught at Universal Studios together it will definitely come out as a date. I mean, do I wish it was a date? Maybe. Is it? No. Once I grab some of my clothes I walk back to Louis room. He's on the ground probably picking out stuff for me.

"I'll just put these on the bed, yeah?" I ask

"Sure." He seems lost in thought so I get down next to him and shake him until he starts laughing

"Come on Lou, we are going to Universal, like normal people!! Why are you so sad?" The mood in the room suddenly changes as I add in that last part. I know there is an answer so I wait.

After a few seconds he says, "Eleanor is mad at me because I hooked up with that girl. I forgot her name though." I can tell he's lying by the way he's not looking at me, but I let it slide because i'm excited. I get up and start singing a random tune while jumping around and urge Louis to join me. Reluctantly, he gets up and starts dancing too. We are both terrible dancers, but we don't care.

Soon we actually start to get ready. I choose a gray and red Pearl Jam short and some blue skinnies. Louis chooses a floral top and black skinnies from my pile of clothing. After we both put our clothes on, which I did not peek at his perfect tan body, we try to style our hair dfferently. I put a bandana in my hair and layer a baseball cap over it. Louis grabs a beanie from my pile and puts it on. And god does he look cute. Ignoring that thought, I give him a thumbs up and start searching for sunglasses. I find a pair that almost looks like women's glasses, so I question him, "Louis, are these women's glasses?" I say with a laugh.

He blushes, blushes, and mumbles, "Yeah, I "borrowed" them from Eleanor for exactly this reason." I laugh although I almost cringe when I hear the name Eleanor, and put them on.

"How do I look?"

"You look amazing Haz, now lets go!"

Authors Note:
I loved Universal Studios when I went there!! The next chapter will just be them there, with hopefully no distractions🤔 Do you like Louis or Harry's POV better?
Love yaaaaa