#3. Fîrst dây bût lást yéãr ôf hîgh schôôl

Start from the beginning

Y/n : I am so sorry...I didn't look

With that her eyes landed on tae who was standing behind jimin

Y/n : hey...you ...

As she tried to speak she remembered about the last night incident...she ran away in embrassement...

Jimin : what happened taehyung ?? Usually you only will shout at girls but this time it's vice versa

As jimin kept on asking tae..but he didn't respond anything

Jimin : hey...tae...*and he shook him off *

Tae : uhnnnn.... nothing let's go ..the bell rang..

Jimin : what happened to you ?

Tae : uhnn.. nothing *with that he dragged jimin to the class*

As usually both jimin and tae entered the class...and all the girls were fangirling over them..but they just ignored everyone and got to there place ...

but they just ignored everyone and got to there place

Then after few minutes the teacher entered the classroom

Then after few minutes the teacher entered the classroom.. making everyone go silent..but tae was playing with jimin and they both were in there own World...

Teacher : good morning ! Students...

Students : good morning teacher

Teacher : today is the first day of your final year high school and we have a transfer student to our class today..

As everyone heard about the transfer student everyone were discussing about that person...

Teacher : don't make noise now...Ms. Park y/n please get inside the class..

Everyone were looking at her..with a suprise because she is a foreign girl..and here tae and jimin were in there own world... playing with paper airplane...

Y/n : hello... everyone I am park y/n nice to meet you all... hope we get along well..

At the voice of hers tae just turned to see who it was..it was she ..the same girl he bumped in the school and the same girl from last night he felt a different feeling all over him his heart began to beat fast each time he sees..her..he felt all those soulmates things were real... His eyes were stuck on her beautiful doe eyes...and her smile which can even melt a stoned heart.....