Chapter V (LAST CHAPTER)

Gray pulled lucy's hand from the crowd and said.

"Guys, we're leaving, nice prank.  By the way , you got me in their" he smiled and went away with her.

"Where are we going?" Lucy asked.

"To my house" Gray said.

"Why?" She asked.

"We're going to talk remember? Plus I'll give you some punishment" Gray said and grinned.

Gray unlocked the door and went in the house, He signaled Lucy to come in and locked the door. Lucy sat on the couch.

"So about that prank? It ain't funny you know" Gray crossed his arms as he stood in front of lucy.

"I know gray but... I need to do it cause if i don't, they'll get mad at me. Plus I don't want to spoil their fun." Lucy said as if she's sorry for the while thing.

"I'm sorry..." she sincerely apologized.

"Sigh... okay but don't do it again okay?"

"O-okay..." She looked at him and pouted.

"Grayy I'm sorry!" She stood and quickly hugged him.

Suddenly, they both fell on the couch with gray on top.

"Oops... Sorry" Lucy blushed. For a moment they stared at each other's eyes and realized they were so close to the point they could feel each other's breath.

"Ohh I'm sorry" Gray quickly sat and so did Lucy, they both stared at each other's eyes again.

A moment of deafening silence wondered around the room. Suddenly, Gray's hand traveled on Lucy's shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Anyways, you look good." He said.

"T-Thank you..."She said, blushing.

Minutes later, the heat started to rise, Gray pulled Lucy for a kiss and both craved each other's flesh. Gray started stripping off his shirt, He carried her to his room and lay her there. He kissed her again and started pulling off her clothes one by one until her undergarments were the ones left. He kissed her neck...up to her cheek and back to her lips. She couldn't help but moan every time he touch her most ticklish and sensitive parts which turned him on more.

He unbuckled his belt without Lucy realizing it and pulled off his pants. His boxers where the ones left, He undoes her upper garment and started kissing her again. He touched her breasts. He was about to pull off her undergarment when Lucy interrupted him.

"S-Stop..." she bit her lower lip while blushing

"Why are you saying that now?" He asked.

"C-Cuz... I'm not...ready for this..." She said and looked at another direction.

"Trust me, Lucy" He smiled at her.

"O-Okay..." She said.

He kissed her again and finally, pulled off her undergarment.

"G-gray! Nnnhh~" She moaned when he started to gently suck her nipple while tickling her other nipple with his finger.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"N-no..." She blushed.

"I-I'm going to... do it." He nervously said as if asking for permission. She nodded.

= THE REST IS NOT UP TO YOUR IMAGINATION LOL.=

//Next morning//

"You know, I couldn't sleep last night" The land lady said to the mail man.

"Someone kept on making loud sounds in that brat's house and i heard she's already dead.! " The Land lady exclaimed.

-End-

Thank you for reading peeps! :) just wanna clear up that I'm not obsessed with Graylu, I just thought that they both looked good so yah, I tried making a story about them :) Hope you enjoyed this story! I apologize for updating lazily ^^' PEACE! ♥ and yah, this is basically the end of the story. I'm really sorry hahaha But I'll make one again soon, if something hits me to do it, anyhow thank you so much for tuning in! :) Hope you guys will continue to support my other stories. See you around! :)