Chapter 4 (Christmas with you)

Chapter 4 [Christmas Gift]

by: Pennyloves26

Fairy tail by: Hiro Mashima

--------------------------------------------

    That was an almost shot... Gray took off his shirt and after that, he took off mine. He sucked on my neck and left three kiss marks. I began to feel worried because my other guild mates might recognize these marks. We stopped making out when we realized that it's Christmas, the clock Dinged~ So Yeah, That's how we were able to control ourselves.

     I stood up and put on my shirt.

"Sorry bout that, I think you'll be using an invisible potion for that" He smirked and pointed the red mark on my neck.

"Psk... And where on magnolia would i be able to get one?" I asked with a sarcastic smile.

" Maybe... you should ask Santa?" He joked.

"Oh yeah??... What are you going to ask santa then? A new Ice maker huh?.."i joked back.

"I won't ask him anymore since I Got my gift already" He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah?? and what on earth is that?" I asked.

"A property actually" He said.

"Wow, What property did you get from him?" I asked again. a never ending question means a never ending curiosity right?

"I didn't actually get anything from him yet. I got it on my own, I didn't steal it thou- I just felt like that thing is meant for me so i considered it as my property" He said while putting his boots on.

"Why not go straight to the point? So what property did you get? Is it some sort of a piece of land, or some gold" I said.  And he pointed at me.

"I got that property, and i marked it as 'Mine'" He said. He stood up and touched the red spot on the right side of my neck. I felt ticklish and hot. (o////////////0)

"M-me?" I asked. Shit why do i have to stammer.

"Who else, I think I better put a mark daily, It just sucks that the marks doesn't last long" He smiled devilishly. I pouted.

"What about me? I don't have a mark on you yet" I sat down on the floor. He leaned down.

"Here" He said and showed me his neck.

"What should I do?" I asked. I don't even have an experience of this before..... These movements should just come out naturally...

"Just kiss it hard until You leave a mark there" He said and i did. He was kind of giggling, maybe he has his ticklish part in this area...

"It's done~"  I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

       We were watching a movie since we can't sleep. Who could?!

"Lucy,," He stood up from the couch beside me and walked behind me where i was sitting. He put some sort of necklace on my neck and i looked at the design. It was an Infinity sign.

"Thank you Gray~" I said.

"Lucy.." He whispered.

"Y-yeah??".....

"One question.."

"mhhhmmm??". (O////O)

"Mind Going out with me? I mean..... you to be my official girlfriend not just friends kissing, cuz that's hella weird...So what do you say?" He said. I didn't understood why his voice is sweet, devilish , hot yet cool sometimes.

    He's right, It's like acting as if we're in a "Friends with  Benefit state."

"Yeah..." I said.

"So..." He sat beside me.

"Merry Christmas... Girlfriend-" He kissed me again. Maybe he didn't have enough a while ago did he?...

    So, I guess that one of the real essence of Christmas is.... Love?

-------------------------------------------------------

A/n:

Hey guys! This was supposed to be the end of the story for this Season. I'll be making a sequel for this. Of course, Next will be New year, Then Back School life-Valentines day Next is Summer then what comes after summer?? Spring??.... Well i'll be completing All the seasons of the year for this GRAYLU story, This story will be continued in another book. "New year" I have no title yet..... but that's the theme...

But Ofcourse, I wont be making a story for nothing.. so can i ask if You second the motion???

Please Comment "I second the motion"If you want me to continue writting some Graylu Stories... If it isn't too much.. I hope i can get some votes from you :)

So If I'll continue writting a Graylu Story, Please Consider this chapter as Book number One, If not... then Consider this as an Ending..

~Thank you!~

btw, I noticed that there are so many Graylu Fans than I expected. :)