Chapter I (Part II)

Hi guys! so this is already the part II. Shhhh I know it took me a while, wheewww..... It's Just that I was really lazy.... I changed the title BTW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~CONTINUATION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I'm Gray Fullbuster, 5 Days ago, I got a girlfriend and her Name is Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia. I liked her for long ever since she joined the guild but i liked her even more when we went into a mission together and that's because i got to know more about her.

'knock knock' Somebody knocked on my door, I am expecting that it is her since we talked that we're going to have dinner together.

"Lucy" I smiled and opened the door.

"Gray-sama!" She said and hugged me, i hugged her back. My eyes widened when i realized that it wasn't her since i saw her standing behind Juvia. The one i was hugging was..... JUVIA?!

I let go of Juvia and a trace of disappointment was written all over her face. I looked at loose and i was about to tell her that this is a complete misunderstanding but with a blink of an eye, she ran away. So chased after her, but before i knew it, She summoned Leo and i wasn't able to chase after her since That Loke carried her like a princess and ran away....

"Gray-sama!" Juvia said excitedly, I forgot that she was there the whole time.

"Yeah? what are you here for Juvia?" I boredly asked, I'm a bit mad at her for doing that a while ago.

"I came here to have dinner with Gray-sama" she said and went in to my house.

"Hey! don't go in there!" I chased after her but she went directly to the dinning area.

After a while, Juvia broke the deafening silence.

"Gray-sama doesn't want to have dinner with Juvia because He loves Lucy?" She asked and looked down.

"No, It's not like that..." I scratched my head. My conscience couldn't handle it so i had dinner with her. I was supposed to have dinner with Lucy today.

LUCY'S P.O.V.

I can't believe it! Gray actually hugged Juvia?! but i thought that they're only together for work and i thought that they're only 'ACTING' to be together since people ship them in the fairy Tail Magazine, but Hugging in front of me when no ones around?... I DON'T THINK THAT'S "WORK".

Every Girlfriend will be mad if you see your boyfriend hugging another girl especially a girl that is not related to them.

"Natsu? What are you doing here?" I asked him. He was standing right in front my door.

"Ohh I wanted to come in your house but your window was closed" he said.

"Why? Where's Happy?" i asked him out of curiosity since they've always been together ever since.

"Dating Charles of course, Charles agreed to date him just today so he couldn't afford to miss this day" He said and jokingly smiled. We went in my house and after that, I changed my clothes to sleep wear.

"You're gonna sleep early today Lucy?" he asked from the sofa,

"Yeah you should go home Natsu" I said and lied down my bed. I feel like crying but i don't want to unless Natsu Goes.

"I heard you and Gray are going out?" He said after some moment of silence.

"Mhmmmm" I agreed and closed my eyes.

"Then why do you look sad? aren't you happy to be in a relationship with him?" Natsu asked again. I looked at him from the sofa butto my surprise,  I found him sitting next to me. 

I started to cry i couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Natsu, Does he like Juvia?" i asked him while Crying.

"I don't know Lucy... but isn't it obvious?" He said and lied down next to me while stroking my hair.

"It hurts Natsu, my heart hurts" I said and continued to cry. Luckily I have this best friend of mine beside me comforting me right now.

When i woke up in the morning, I wasn't able to find Natsu anywhere. 'Maybe he already went home' i thought. 

So I went to the sink and washed my Face. I looked at the mirror, and tried to smile but suddenly i saw a reflection of gray from behind. It's probably my imagination. I went back washing my face and gargled water. I made my way to the living room when I saw Gray sitting on the sofa. 'It wasn't my imagination!?' i thought.

"Lucy, Let's talk" He said while his legs are crossed and so does his arms. He looked serious.

"Can you leave me alone first? Let's talk sometime not today" I said and went to my closet to get some clothes. I felt guilty wheni rejected him but all i know that time was "I'm hurt" . I turned my back to him but He grabbed my hand and pulled me facing his way

"L-let go..." I started sobbing, It's embarrassing so i turned my head somewhere else.

"Look here" He said but i don't want to, so i continued to look somewhere else. He held my cheek and pushes it with his hand so that i would look at him.

"I DON'T LIKE JUVIA" He said and let go of my cheek. I was startled by his word and questions started to form in my head.

"Then why-" he cut me off.

"Don't you trust me lucy?!" His voice started to rise, it somehow made me nervous.

"I do.." I said in an almost whisper tone. He pulled my closer and gave me a hug.

"If you continue to be like this. we will end up breaking up lucy. At least analyze the situation first. Plus, you should be one who should understand me the most."

"Yeah, I'm sorry Gray" I said sadly feeling a bit guilty for being like that. He leaned forward and gave me a passionate kiss.

"We are gonna go back to school Next week right? Let's have fun together before School starts" He smiled at me and kissed me again. I kissed him back.

"Lucy..." Somebody said. Gray and I stopped kissing to find where the sound was, i know that voice it was Natsu, we scanned the place and saw him under my bed.

"What are you doing there Natsu?" I surprisingly asked as my eyes widened.

"I fell asleep here" He stood up and Went to our direction. I was more surprised when he went between me and Gray and pushed us apart.

"Natsu-" He cut me off.

"Ice and keys shouldn't be going out. Gray, You'll freeze Lucy's heart if you continue falling for her. You should just go out with juvia instead since ice and water are compatible, you can only go out with the person who is compatible with your powers, We and the master already talked about this some years ago, Let her go Or Kill her with your incompatibility" Natsu said seriously. I have never seen him like this before.