"What are you doing?" I question his actions. He softly started running his fingers up and down from my foot to my knee. I felt tingles rush all over my body.

"You look tense; I thought I might help," he said, giving me a small smile. I will return it.

"Thanks" was all I said before closing my eyes.

"You're pretty good at fighting," he said.

"Yeah, I always train," I said.

"Thank you again for shooting him; I would be dead by now; I owe you," I said, looking at him in the eyes.

"Hmm. What about a date on Saturday?" he said.

"I don't date," I said.

"You owe me," he said with a smirk. I look at him in the eyes.

"Fine, give me your phone," I said, extending my hand. He smirked and gave me his phone. I turn it on and see mad messages from unknown people. They say, "OMG, Zack, you're so hot, wanna go on a date?" and "if your looking for fun, here's my phone number: ##########". I look at him.

"You got mad bitches trying to Fuck you in your phone," I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"Those girls are dying for me, but I don't give a fuck," he said, still caressing my legs. then he added:

"By the way, you have smooth legs," she said. I laughed a little. He looked at me for a minute, then smiled.

"You have a foot fetish or something?" I said, typing in my phone number.

"After this leg, I might," he said smirking; I rolled my eyes at him but laughed. Again, he looked at me. I put my name as "Lucifer's wife" and then passed it back to him. He checked it and smirked.

"You know people call me Lucifer, wife?" he said. I looked at him for a minute and tried to snatch his phone. key word: tried. This dude was strong.

"Give me the phone, Lucifer, I mean Zack," I said.

"Na-ah, that's how it's going to stay, wife," he said. I tried reaching for the phone but couldn't; I almost lost my balance, but Zack held me by the waist. I stopped and saw the position we were in. I was sitting in his lap, each leg on each of his sides; he had his free arm around my waist, while the other one was holding the phone high. We looked at each other in the eyes for who knows how long. I was drowning myself in his eyes. until Zoey, Damion, Jack, and Wade came. I quickly moved myself from Zack's lap and sat myself in my original seat, fixing my pants.

"Alex, is your leg okay?" Jack asked me.

"Yeah, it's fine, Zoey did a good job stitching it up," I said, sending Zoey a smile. she smiled back. Jack sat on my right and Wade on the left, separating me and Zack. Zoey sat in front of me, while Damion sat next to her. Zack moved and sat next to Damion. I lean against the wall again.

"So my little sister is in a gang?" Wade spoke with a worried expression.

"Don't worry, she's one of the best fighters in our gang," Zoey said.

"Yeah, bro, I know how to handle myself; I'll be fine," I said, looking at him.

"Still, something really bad can happen to you; you're only 17," Wade said again.

"I'm going to be fine; I've been doing this for the past 2 years; don't worry," I said.

"OK, but that still makes me nervous," Wade said.

"You ate something, sis?" Jack asked me.

"Nah, I'm not hungry," I said.

"She's lying; get her food," Zoey said.

"Seriously, I'm not hungry."

"She always says that, but I find her eating mad shit at 2 in the morning," Zoey said.

"I get hungry at 2 in the morning."

"Because you don't eat in the morning, evening, or night."

"I'm not hungry at that time."

"Enough Jack, go get a piece of cake. Ima shove it down her throat," Zoey said.

"Bet," Jack said, getting up and skipping the line.

"I'm going to make you suffer," Zoey said, standing up and coming my way. I look at her carefully.

Wade held my arms.

"Guys, I can eat for myself," I said, trying to get out of his grip.

"Na, ah, ah, you're going to suffer for not eating," Jack said, coming with a slice of chocolate cake. Zoey looked at me evilly.

"Who are you? "And what have you done with the Zoey I love?" I said. The boys laughed.

"She's fucking Channing Tatum in the back of my head; now that I'm here, open up!"

"Please no, you did this before; you were shoving the spoon down my throat."

"Good, you now know how it feels to suck dick, now come and sucking this cake," she said, and the boys were laughing. She took a piece of the cake. aiming it towards my mouth.

"Zoey, please have mercy on me!"

"Oh hell no, now open up; the chu chu train is coming," she said in a baby voice, putting the spoon of cake in my mouth. but I didn't open.

"If you don't open up, I swear I'll burn all the teddy bears." she said. At this point, I give up; I open my mouth, and she feeds me. I eat it with a frown. The guys were dying laughing.

"Poor Alex," Zack said in between laughs.

"Oh, shut up, Zack, I beat you in the gym, I can beat you physically," I said.

"Sure you can, wife."

"Shut up with that."

"What are you guys talking about?" Zoey asked, feeding me the last word of peace.

"Ah, I'll tell you later," I said.

"Ok, done. You see, it was that easy to eat a delicious piece of cake."

"I could have eaten it myself," I said, and then the bell rang. We stood up. I went to the front of the cafeteria so I could pay for what these people bought. When I finished, I stood there waiting for the guys. People kept saying thank you to me, and I just nodded to them. When the guys came, I asked them.

"Do you guys want to go to my house after school?" A chant of sure and okay came from them; I gave them my address, then we went to class.

A/N: Please comment and vote! love ya!👁👄👁