015

~

"YIKES."
"he didn't.." maddy gasped, cassie was on the verge of tears and nodded. apparently mckay had basically told nate that they weren't dating.

'just chillin'' as he referred to it. even bringing up her past of nude pictures getting leaked. not even like it was her fault.

"well, are you okay?" lady asked the blonde-haired girl. she shook her head slightly, "no, not really."

maddy looked to her side at fezco's cart, then back to cassie. "wanna do molly?"

~

"rue!" the brunette exclaimed running towards her friend, the girls embraced each other. lady kind of forgot the whole ordeal with rue kissing her. not that she didn't forget the kiss.

it was a great kiss. she honestly thought about it every night since it happened. she tried to text rue about it. she didn't want rue to think she didn't like it.

she did like it, she honestly did. but if rue wanted to forget it then that was fine. she didn't want to put their friendship in jeopardy.

but she was too high off of molly right now to even care about literally anything. "so, do you just want to forget the... you know what." rue asked.

lady looked confused, because she genuinely was. then she remembered what rue was talking about, she grasped the girls hands in hers and smiled. "oh yeah..." she mumbled.

"we... don't have to." lady suggested. rue shook her head. "no, it was a dumb mistake."

lady nodded slightly, her head looking down at their interlocked fingers. her heart felt struck from rues words but she placed a smile on.

"yeah... no yeah you're right." she agreed, fighting everything in her to not burst into tears. lady was never usually cheery but she seemed off to rue, not like rue knew she just broke the girls heart or anything.

she could tell that she was high. "dope, so wanna go on some rides?" rue asked, lady nodded and grabbed both her and jules hands. "don't wait up!" the short-haired girl yelled to maddy.

~

"shit!" lady squealed on he ferris wheel as they came to a stop at the top. lady looked to rue who was smiling happily at the girl, "what're you looking at?" lady asked with a droopy smile.

rues smiled a dropped and she tensed up, "uh, the view." lady shook her head, putting and on the girls cheek, forcing her to look at her. "no, you were looking at me." lady giggled.

rue grabbed the girls arm and pushed it away from her cheek, "no i wasn't." lady's smiled dropped as well and the atmosphere around them shifted.

"sorry." she mumbled, as if on cue the ride began to move again, "it's fine."

lady looked to the brown-skinned girl, "i don't want to forget that kiss."

rue looked shocked, honestly. the girl shook her head, "stop talking lady."

"no seriously, it wasn't that bad. and it didn't seem like a mistake." lady was spewing shit put her ass in all honesty, she was talking twenty miles per hour but she just wanted rue to listen.

to know she liked her. to know she didn't want to forget. "it was a mistake okay? i didn't mean it. it was a heat of the moment. you weren't saying this when you were calling me a drug addict over the text!" rue yelled, cutting off the high girl.

lady nodded keeping her lips in a thin line as the ride cake to a halt and the lock on their ride loosened. she was the first to step out. she looked to the sitting girl.

she opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. she just turned around and walked away. spotting nate jacob's.

~