016

~

LADY WAS TOO OUT OF IT TO HELP
what happened next. she had all this pent up anger, from being yelled at rue and before being choked by nate.

she speed walked up to the clapping crowd, hearing one distinct slow clap. she pushed through the crowd until she was face to face with cal jacobs.

"hey everyone listen up!" the high girl yelled, everyone ignored and continued to clap over this mediocre award. "everyone shut the fuck up!"

the clapping ceased, everyone looking to the lengthy girl. she saw maddy at the corner of her eye, giving her a warning look.

she didn't care at this point. "lady what are you doing?" nate asked, voice dripping with venom. lady pushed a hand up, "shut up you fucking... faggot."

everyone gasped, "you want to act like a 'cool' kid when in all actuality you're a dick! you beat up girls like a fuckin' pussy."

the crowd began to shift away from the girl ranting, she grabbed the chili pot and pushed it over. lifting her middle fingers up she started laughing.

"fuck you... fuck you," her middle finger landed on nate, "and fuck you." nates mother grabbed the sides of her head, "what in gods name is your problem?!"

"I don't know, what's your problem cunt? that you raised a son who has dick pics is his ph-"

"that's enough!" rue yelled, grabbing the girls arm and leading her from the crowd who was looking at her, she used her free hand to lift up her middle finger one last time.

smiling in content. she ripped her arm away from rue's. "fuck off me." she growled, pushing away and waking towards the carousel.

~~~

mads💜:
what the fuck is ur problem

mads💜:
I should beat ur ass

lady💖:
girl don't be mad your boyfriend who you break up with EVERYDAY is a psycho idiot. don't give out his information and not expect it to get out. fuck you

mads💜:
i literally don't care about you talking shit to him, but now he knows I told you about the dick pics! he fucking choked me

lady💖:
wait deadass?

mads💜:
deadass now there's a big ass bruise on my neck, wtf lady

lady💖:
I wasn't the one who choked you out

mads💜:
no but it's ur fault it happened

lady💖:
how? it's not my fault ur bf is a psycho he would've done it sooner or later anyways

mads💜:
don't talk to me tmr

lady💖:
with pleasure ❤️

~~~

lady contemplated for a long time if she wanted to do this, she completely pushed the girl away at the carnival when she was only trying to help her.

with hesitation, she brought her hand to the window and knocked, the window immediately opening.

"hey..." rue said, lady looked over and sighed. "I'm sorry." she muttered, she always said that to the girl some how. always apologizing.

"it's fine... do you want to come in?" lady nodded and climbed inside, (with the help of rue) she stood up and looked around. realizing she's never been in her room during the night time.

rue looked around awkwardly, "do you want a change of clothes?" lady nodded, lips pursed. she grabbed the graphic tee and basketball shorts rue handed her and began to get change close by.

rue did almost everything in her power not to look, but when lady pulled her bra off she caught a glimpse of the girls boobs. she looked to the side and got in bed.

once finished getting dressed, lady got into bed next to the curly-haired girl. the two girls looked at each other a small smile formed on rues face.

"i really liked you." lady rasped out, "i like you too, i just don't think we are good for each other." lady nodded, agreeing with the tall girl as she moved a peace of hair from the girls face.

the two smiled at each other.

suddenly rue leaned in, closing the gap between the two girls. lady, surprised, yet leaned into the kiss almost immediately. cupping rues face with her hand.

~