011

warning: abuse/choking

~

"I MEAN..."
looking at the photo presented in front of her lady shrugged, "yeah, it's a nice dick."

"right?!" jules exclaimed, "his dick is the size of an evian bottle?" rue asked, even though the photo was right in her face.

"yup." she smiled, "okay, i guess i can see the appeal." lady shrugged her shoulders and looked behind her to see nate jacobs walking near her. "ew." she groaned under her breath.

rue and jules shared a confused look while nate came over and tapped the girl on the shoulder. "lady?" nate asked, lady looked up to the very tall boy and stood up. "yes nate?" she asked, trying to hide her annoyance.

"would you come talk to me for a minute?"

lady looked at her friends then back to nate, "i- i'm eating my lunch right-"

"it's important, please?" nate grabbed her shoulder and squeezed it tightly, lady winced slightly. nodding her head.

nate let go of her shoulder and grabbed her wrist. pulling her out the cafeteria and into bathrooms. "you know this is the girls bathroom rig-"

"shut up, just shut the fuck up for a minute." nate interrupted. lady shut her mouth closed and kept it in a thin line, waiting for nate to compose himself. "you're friends with that jules girl right?"

"the girl that threatened to stab you-"

"yes lady, the girl who threatened to fucking stab me." nate growled over her, lady crossed her arms. "i don't know, i met her the night of the party. we are friends though... she's closer to rue." lady explained. it's as true though, lady did feel like a third wheel all the time around the duo.

sure lady might've been the one to cause their friendship, and she was happy that they had more in common than her and jules had. but it still hurt sometimes. "w-what did she do on the night of the party?"

"nate, why don't you fucking ask her?"

nate lifted his hand up and pushed lady against the bathroom wall, putting his hands around her throat. "just answer the fucking question."

nate pushes harder the longer lady stayed silent. "i- she... air...." lady gasped out, prying at nates hands, he pushed hard one last time and finally released his grip. lady coughed and held her throat. she pushed past nate and left the bathroom, continuing to soothe her throat.

"lady wait-"

nate grapes her arm while she walked away and she pushed him off. "please leave me alone."

nate stopped following her and let her leave. lady finally let the tears escape that she was holding in. silently sobbing as she left the school. not caring about skipping or if she'd get in trouble or caught. she just didn't want to be around people.

~