003

( MADDY )

~

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT RUE?"
maddy and lady looked at each other in confusion, "i thought she died, deadass." lady said. the two laughed before pulling up on the skinny female,

"yo casper! wanna ride?" maddy yelled. rue turned around and walked up to the passenger window.

"why thank you."

rue opened the back doors and sat down. maddy and lady looked at each other with goofy smiles. "you look hot." maddy said to rue.

rue nodded and said a quick thank you but was distracted slightly, looking out the window. "you too." maddy said also to lady. lady decided to put on a skirt that was plaid yellow, (cher from clueless style) and a long sleeved black shirt that read dream maker accompanied by air force ones and a necklace that says her name that she wore every single day. "ugh shut up."

maddy blew a kiss to the girl who pretended to swat it away. rue looked over to the two and raised a brow, "you guys dating?"

maddy and lady looked to each other before throwing their heads back with laughter, "ew, no." maddy said, lady stopped her laughing and playfully hit maddy.

"well you don't have to say ew." lady said, maddy giggled. "I'm just sayin' you guys look like a couple." rue continued.

lady shrugged and looked to rue, "wait so, I thought you overdosed?" lady asked, not realizing that she might be being insensitive. rue looked away from the brown-skinned girl and tensed up. "uh, yeah."

"did you go to rehab or something..?"

rue glared at the girl, "I really don't know why it's any of your fucking business." lady's eyes widened and she turned to face the front, "fuck, just curiosity. everyone thought you died."

maddy's lips were in a straight line, "you clean now?" she asked rue.

"hell no." rue answered quickly, lady quirked a brow. "isn't that the, point of rehab?" she asked.

"listen i'm just trying to go to a party and get coked up? is that to much to ask? if i wanted to get lectured i'd go back home." lady turned to maddy who shrugged.

"I guess.." lady had a whole uneasy feeling about this party.

~