Chapter 36: "I really loved you."

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm going to kill him. I'll chop his balls off and wrap them inside a condom before shoving it up his ass," Taehyung grit his teeth as he spoke. His words made the writer flinch.

The memories of Jungkook explaining about suffering because of Min Woo filled his thoughts and no matter how much he despised the actor, he loved the man. And even if Jungkook had gone too far, he couldn't let Taehyung say that about Jungkook because the younger actor had also gone through much worse. He wasn't justifying his ex-boyfriend's actions, but rather trying to be mature.

"Don't say that!" Jimin jerked his head back and slapped the younger's back. He calmed down after a few minutes and then Taehyung insisted they sit in the living room and just talk in order to distract him.

"Hobi hyung will be arriving soon. I'll cook something up for the three of us." Taehyung became Jimin's anpanman. He already was and always would be. "What are you craving?" asked the actorS Now, Jimin acknowledged how he was really hungry.

"I want ...Lachibolala," He giggled, remembering their inside joke.

"Tony Montana?" Taehyung laughed, wiggling his eyebrows. Then, he added, "Carbonara it is! Let me search up for the recipe, though. I'm not responsible if you don't like the taste. I'm not a professional like Seokjin hyung."

The inside joke for them was how one time Hoseok wanted to eat Carbonara at a restaurant and since Jimin had been wearing headphones and listening to music, he mistook the word for Lachibolala and Tony Montana. The trio had a good laugh that night.

When Hoseok arrived, he, Taehyung and Jimin had small conversation here and there, but the couple were there for him. The model even insisted on him staying the night after they ate and that's how Jimin found himself between tears again. The sight before him was too much adorable. Taehyung and Hoseok sat at each side of his stomach reading a bedtime story to the offspring. "I love you three," he mumbled, observing how the two males mimicked the character's voice, adding their natural dialects in it. If Jungkook didn't love him—although it hurt him deep inside—he wouldn't pay attention to it anymore because now he had someone who will love him just as he will love them, unconditionally.

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

March 15, 2019.

"You better have a good reason as to call me on the day I decide not to go to work. You woke Beomgyu up and now I have to cook breakfast," Director Min practically growled at the phone, clearly irritated that his peaceful morning was interrupted. Now, it was full of a whiney three-year-old wanting to eat breakfast. And he was about to give up and add some milk to a bowl of corn flakes.

"I have. Good morning to you too, Yoongi hyung," Jungkook expressed, voice tone off. It was plain, no acting, not his chuckles nor snarky comments nor any of his usual confidence nor the unusual happiness whenever he was with Jimin.

"Speak up before Beomgyu starts throwing his toys at me. He's feisty today," Yoongi stated, eying the little boy who pouted and curled his small fists to show he wanted food now.

"I need a huge favor. Can you change the days scheduled for Jimin and mine's recordings of the soundtracks so we won't collide or run into each other? Um... Jimin-ssi and I are not on good terms, probably for the rest of our lives," Jungkook declared, chuckling bitterly now. Wenever he spoke, he felt his morning breath fill his nostrils and it disgusted him, but he did not attempt to move from his bed to brush his teeth.

"Jungkook-ah, that's not professional of you. You've already asked me tons of things for this movie. I casted Jimin, I turned a blind eye when you two fooled around backstage as if hiding your supposed relationship wasn't a big deal, I even had to pay some media for them not to upload many news outlets. And I never told Jimin and dealed with it alongside his Literary Agent and your manager, just like you asked me to," Yoongi scolded, peeling a banana while balancing the phone on his right shoulder. The tone of his voice wasn't rough; more like a hyung scolding his dongsaeng.