Chapter 35: Devil's Puppet

Start from the beginning

"But..."

Another kiss placed upon Jimin's lips shut him up.

"Let me pleasure you again," Jungkook petitioned, tongue rubbing Jimin's lower wet gums.

"Will it help you not lose your mind?" Jimin knew he would regret asking the question. His instinct told him to leave because the way Jungkook was acting was definetely not the usual way he did. Something was wrong.

"I need you, Jimin-ssi," Jungkook commanded, using the same tone Jimin despised. The dominace reeked from his mouth.

"I hat— I— Uh... Okay but only if you're gentle with me. I... I'm very s-sensitive right now. I can't handle rough. I consent," Jimin stuttered.

Jungkook had the audacity to grin. The grin was different. It was like the actor was mocking Jimin. "As you fucking wish," he taunted.

Now, the writer found himself in a different room he hadn't been to before. The room was definitely not Jungkook's bedroom. "Jungkook? Take me to your bedroom," he requested, voice quivering. He now felt tiny under the black doe eyes. It was as if the actor was humiliating him and making him cower down before him. He didn't like it one bit.

"No. Obey your dominant, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook pushed Jimin down on the bed. The writer suddenly felt a shiver running down his spine. Invisible spiders crawled on his skin and forced the hairs in his skin to erect. "What's your safe word?" added the actor.

The question hadn't been asked in a while, and with tightened lips the writer gulped, facing Jungkook's back. The actor opened a black cabinet. From where he sat, Jimin had no visibility of what Jungkook had just grabbed, but he knew it wasn't good.

"I asked, 'what's your safe word?'. Jimin-ssi, don't make me repeat myself." Jungkook scolded, walking back towards Jimin with a pair of black handcuffs attached to a black tube.

"Samgyeopsal," stated Jimin. Just the thought of the word now made Jimin dizzy. He now craved the said food. Dammit! When his eyes saw the item on Jungkook's hands, the head of his member twitched inside his clothing.

"That's correct, my perfect Jimin-ssi." Jungkook praised, licking his own plump bottom lip and kneeling in front of the writer. "Hold this for me, Jimin-ssi." When the object was in the writer's hands, he curled his toes. Now his hormones were fighting his consciousness. "You like this." the dominant stated, grinning after sliding his black jeans along with boxer briefs. The proof was how the writer was already hard, longing to be touched by him.

Jimin felt completely exposed. From the back of his head, he felt disgusted for the first time since he's had sex with the younger. "Twitch the head." Jungkook had ordered him and it didn't feel right—nothing did—for the first time, yet he still did.

The actor watched as the reddening head of the writer's member moved and the small diminutive hole in the middle twitched. "This is the spreader bar I told you about," Jungkook explained, taking the object from his hands and locking the handcuffs around each of Jimin's ankles. Then, he grabbed the bar between them and spread it apart.

Jimin's legs automatically separated with a moan vibrating against his throat. "Gentle," he reminded.

"Mhm. As much as I love how you turn me on with those glasses, take them off. Don't wear them today or they'll end up fogged." Jungkook suggested, grabbing the black round glasses and earning a protesting moan from Jimin.

"Jungkook, I d—" Jimin was cut off when his vision darkened. Soft silk met the skin of his eyes and all he could see was black. A blindfold he had not seen covered his vision. "AH!" he moaned loudly. His body was abruptly pushed back against the bed and both his legs were pushed to hang up completely stretched out.