"Love you, too." Izuku walked out the door and closed it behind him. He leaned back against the door and ran his hand down his face. He didn't need to read the letter. It was just generic cookie-cutter questions with money paperclipped to the paper, just like every time.

Izuku had passion for a lot of things. It was just a shame that he felt so empty whenever he got a letter from his father abroad.

He appreciated everything the man did for them. But, Izuku was no liar. So he couldn't lie and say he felt any genuine love for the man like he did for his mother.

He made his way down the steps of his apartment building, making his daily trek to Kyouka's house. It was odd. He had barely known Kyouka for 2 months, and yet he felt like he knew her better and had a stronger connection to her than his dad.

True, he had latched onto Kyouka like a koala to a tree near instantly out of social ineptitude (and attraction). But, his friendship with her was so strong that it was impossible to not draw some sort of comparison.

Although, his relationship with Kyouka was entirely different from the relationship he should've had with his father. He didn't have a father figure. Well, besides All Mi-...

Izuku paused his train of thought and shook his head. That was an entirely different can of worms that he didn't feel like opening just then. Izuku cleared his mind and made his way to the train station. He didn't have the time to focus on his father. He wasn't there, and Izuku needed to focus on the things right in front of him. Like, relationships he could actually improve.

Like his newfound friendship with Uraraka and Iida.

Or finally getting Kyoutoku to calm down his "Overprotective Father" act.

Or maybe actually grow a pair and get together with Kyouka.

Damn his low self-esteem.

Kyouka closed her eyes as the hot water ran over her body for the last time before she turned off the water. Showers were a very mixed bag to her. On one hand, she absolutely loved how they felt. The only thing more relaxing to her was listening to music. So one could only imagine how long she spent there whenever she played songs from her speaker on the sink counter.

However, she hated when they ended. Of course, it meant she could no longer experience the euphoria of hot water and steam. But, it also meant she would have to look at her worst enemy.

Kyouka slid the glass door over and looked across the bathroom to see her nemesis.

The mirror.

"Ugh." Luckily she took hot showers with the door closed, so fog completely covered the reflective material. Kyouka quickly grabbed her towel and began drying herself off. Once she was done, she wrapped the towel around herself and grabbed her moisturizer as she walked into her bedroom. She looked over at her desk and grimaced. She still had the mirror on her make-up table. Averting her eyes, Kyouka walked over to her bed and picked up her uniform. Suddenly, she heard her phone vibrate. Picking it up from her nightstand, she didn't even try to guess who was texting her.

The One I Have Far Too Many Nicknames For: On my way over.

Well, that certainly brightened her mood. He always seemed to do that somehow.