Transform and Roll Out (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"And you know there's no bot faster than me!", Bumblebee says, as he pulls out a blaster and shoots into the rock. He then, stomps on the rock really hard, causing it to shake Bulkhead around.

"Oh! I think gonna blow a gasket!", Bulkhead groaned, looking like he was gonna puke. "Try to hold it in a little longer! Ahh!!", Bumblebee says, before screaming in fear.

Soon, the rock breaks underneath both him and Bulkhead, causing the two to fall. They both crash land onto each other, while Optimus Prime, Serenity, and Ratchet arrive to where they are.

All three then de-transform out of their vehicle mode and back into robot mode. 'Oh dang, it's the princess! Gotta play it cool...', Bumblebee thought, knowing he looked stupid in front of Serenity, right now.

"Are you guys ok?", Serenity asked them, helping Bumblebee and Bulkhead up. "Yep! Never better, Princess.", Bumblebee says, trying to sound chill in front of Serenity.

Serenity then giggles at his attempt to act cool, finding it quite adorable. This causes Bulkhead, Optimus Prime, and Ratchet to glare at Bumblebee in jealousy, which he doesn't notice.

"Anyways, what seems to be the problem?", Optimus Prime asked them. "Oh! Well, I think the technical teramid is bunch of big hulking rocks, jamming space bridge.", Bumblebee said.

"Ya know what I can't figure out. Why would anyone want to transport to this Allspark forsaken sector?", Bulkhead asked. "Hey! C'mon guys, this place isn't just a forsaken place. It's important to my home and my people, that being you guys.", Serenity said.

"Yeah! Besides, that not the point, Bulkhead. We have a job to do here. And no problem is instrumental with the right tools and a little teamwork.", Optimus Prime says, as he summons his high-tech battleaxe.

He then swings it into a rock piece and continues to swing into it again. "Everyone lend a servo! Bulkhead... You got it, Bumblebee! C'mon Ratchet! Looking good as ever, Seri!", Optimus Prime says, as everyone shows of their unique abilities to break the rocks.

"You too, Prowl! Hey, where is Prowl?", Optimus Prime asked. Suddenly a weapon was flying towards them.

"Optimus! Watch out!", Serenity cried out. The weapon then hit the rocks next to Optimus and Ratchet.

It then returned to it's owner, revealed to be Prowl. "Just had to know the weak stop. My apologies if I had frighten you, your highness.", Prowl says, before bowing to Serenity.

"Oh, not at all! You just spooked be a bit, that's all.", Serenity reassured him. "Yeah... Next time, ya might want to give us a little more warning, like Seri just did.", Optimus Prime said.

"That would just mess up my timing. Though I would do it for the princess, of course.", Prowl said, smiling at Serenity. This causes her to blush, while the others glared daggers at him.

"Hembots... Can't live with 'em. Can't melt them down for spare parts.", Ratchet sighed, while shaking his head. "Why's he so grumpy all the time?", Bulkhead asked Bumblebee and Serenity.

"You'd be grumpy too, if ya had one servo in the scrap heap.", Bumblebee commented. This causes Ratchet to whack Bumblebee in the head.

"Now, Ratchet, that's not very nice! We don't hurt young recruits.", Serenity scolded Ratchet, as she helped Bumblebee up from the ground. "Listen, I may have one servo in the scrap heap... But, I can still hear!", Ratchet angrily said.