" Dear I left you because I had things to do. You weren't that important to me and your father kept cheating so I just left. I watched you from the background though each day watching you grow and be strong but one thing you lack was sense. You think this man loves you all he wants is what your real family can give to you!" She said as she gripped my face. I jerked away from her as she glared at me, she pulled my hair harshly as she pulled my face closer to hers. Yoongi and the other members were grabbed my the guards. I stomped her foot and head butted her before twisting her arm back.

" You got me all wrong mommie, and Yoongi could care less about what or who I am. I will never be used by you or my dead father.  Don't ever test me! I've been beaten all my life! I've been stepped on all my life and I refuse to allow it to happen anymore!" I said sternly as I threw her back to the man. My mom glared at me as if I wasn't even her daughter, she walked up to me and smirked.

" Game on little bitch! Lets see if you can win your so call title or not!" She said as she left out. Once she was gone Yoongi pulled me into his arms as he checked my face for bruises and fix my hair. He sighed and threw me over his shoulder, I didn't even fight back this time I was hurting deep down inside. She was my mom, the person I mourned, the last person I thought that loved me but turns out she didn't even care for me. Yoongi sat me on his desk in his office and locked the door. He cupped my face and placed a kiss on my lips.

" Everything I'm about to tell is the truth and nothing but the truth. I got it all figured out yesterday but I couldn't tell you until I knew for sure it was all correct information." he said as he pulled out a board with notes and pictures.

"Your real name is Kang Y/n, you are last heir of your family. The Kang's are the top head Mafia leaders and they have been searching for you for years. Your mother hid you on purpose because she knew that once you came into the family she would no longer have control of the last bit of shares that were left for you. Now Mr. Kang's youngest son which was Mr.Lee destroyed everything the Kang's had ever worked for and your father and mother joined forces with him so they could get your shares." He paused.

" So my mom faked her death and change my name so the original mafia leaders wouldn't find me. Minhyuk and MinJun were brothers and their dad was Mr.Lee who is also my uncle. So they wanted to kill me so my mother could inherit all the money that I was entitled too." I said in a soft tone.

Yoongi nodded his head as he handed me an envelope. He looked into my eyes and I smiled as it was an inviation to the Kang's grand ball. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said

" What's our game plan baby?" He chuckled.

" It could mean you would be stuck with me forever doll!" he said in his husky voice.

" As long as I'm with you I will forever be happy baby!" I said in a soft tone. Yoongi pulled me into a kiss savoring every moment. When he broke the kiss he rested his forehead on mines as I held his hand. He smiled and my world stop for a minute or two as he let his guard down and showed me his emotions. Hurt and love was what I saw as he looked into my eyes, I pulled him into a quick hug before placing a soft kiss on his lip.

" We are going to be fine baby! Taehyung can help me find a dress. You have a closet filled with black tuxedos and you are a great man. I love you and no matter what happens I will always be on your side." I said in a soft tone.

"Ride or die" Yoongi said in his husky voice.

" Forever baby"  I said as giggled. He called everyone into a meeting while Taehyung and I picked out my dress for the night. I was impress with the teamwork we had used to make this night happen. I was pacing in the room as I began to get nervous. I kept telling myself that I was okay but even I knew that was lie. I didn't know how my real family would feel about me, or if they would even like me. I hope they would accept Yoongi, he is the greatest mafia leader so it shouldn't be a problem, right. I sighed in frustration but stop when I saw Yoongi sitting on the bed watching me. I was so caught in my thoughts I never saw him there. I walked over to him and he pulled me onto my lap.