Chapter 8

Yoongi POV

I woke up and stretch my body but hissed in pain as I forgot about my hurt shoulder. Y/n eyes opened slowly as a small smile formed on her face. She pushed my hair out of my eyes as she examine me for anymore wounds. I smiled as I watched her, she search everywhere before hitting my arm. I hissed in pain as she cross her arms and pouted like a child whom had just been told no.

" I said not to get hurt Yoongi. Do you not know how worried I was when Taehyung told me you got hurt! I would've felt bad if you got hurt trying to protect me." She said in a stern tone.

I gulp as she had never talked to me like this but it was hella sexy to see her behave like this. I smirked before connecting her lips with mines. I knew it was wrong but I had been dying to kiss her lips and what can I say she kind of turned me on when she talked to me like that. She didn't respond to my kiss at first but soon she cupped my face and gave in. I could tell she had never kissed a boy before so, It made me felt honored that I was her first kiss. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead on hers. She was panting really hard and her face was really red. I pecked her lips and she smiled a little.

She looked up at me with those hazel eyes that always made me speechless. I could tell she was searching for something in my eyes so I broke eye contact . She took me by surprised when she cupped my cheeks and locked eye contact with me.

" Don't break eye contact I like it when you let me look into your eyes" She said in a soft voice.

We stayed like this for the longest, I didn't complain though, I could stare into her eyes all day, from time to time we would break eye contact to share a kiss, each one making me want more. She finally broke eye contact after we shared our last kiss. She looked at my shoulder and back up at me. I knew she wanted to check on it, so I kissed her forehead before going into the bathroom to shower. I sighed as I remember I had no clothes in this room. I needed to go into my closet but I couldn't risk opening the door and the house not be cleaned up. Y/n had been through enough and seeing another dead body would only make it worse.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I watch Y/n's face turn really red as she turned away from me. I reached for my earpiece and my towel accidentally fell causing her to gasp loudly and run into the bathroom. I chuckled at her cuteness, I could definitely get use to having her around. I tap my earpiece and heard the guys talking.

" Is the house presentable enough for Y/n to come out of the room?" I said coldly.

" HYUNG!" Taehyung and Jimin scream at the same time.

" My ears guys, is it safe to come out?" I said coldly.

" Yeah, it fine the house is completley clean." Jin said.

I disconnected my earpiece and went to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and she opened the door, She blushed again causing me laugh internally.

" We can go out now. " I said coldly.

She sighed before nodded her head. Once I opened the door we went into my room and she went into my bathroom. I got dressed and sat on the bed waiting for her to come and check my wound. When she came out of the bathroom I gulp as I saw her wet body. She only had a towel wrapped around her body. I turned away as she rushed into the closet. I tried to think about anything but her as I felt myself getting aroused by her. I sighed as she walked out of the closet in shorts and a crop top, this girl is really trying to get her innocent taken away again.