Chapter 2

I walked out of the locker room and went into the kitchen. I noticed that we wouldn't open until later tonight so I started prepping tables.

I saw my boss was walking around examining each section of the restaurant. He turned to me and glared. I immediately put my head down as he approached me and sighed

" If you so much as enter that room tonight. I will make you regret that ever worked here" Mr. Lee said.

I nodded my head and continued cleaning up my area. It was almost seven o'clock at night, when our boss entered the kitchen. He tasted all the food and nodded his head complimenting the chefs' cooking. I was standing in the back hiding from his sight. I didn't want to get on his bad side at all. He already didn't like me because I wasn't as pretty as the other waitress, and I didn't flirt for bigger tips either. I never tried to make myself presentable for men, it just wasn't my thing. I focus strictly on my job and nothing else.

Mr.Lee on the other hand tried his best to make us sell our looks to make older men come and spend their money here. I've seen the girls her literally throwing themselves at the men that walk in here.

They get a huge tip but they never see any of the money. Most of time though those girls disappear and we never see them again. So people say that our boss is part of some sex trafficking act but I don't know. I figured he was a little crooked but I wouldn't take him as that type of person.

It was my turn to be assigned a task and my task was to greet the guest and show them to the room. I took a deep breath, my job had to be the hardest one. I went out into the lobby area and waited on the guest. To my surprise they were on time, there in front of me stood seven handsome men whom held the most coldest look on their faces. I cleared my throat and bowed before speaking

" follow me I'll take you the V.I.P Room" I said in a low but loud enough tone to be heard.

I showed them the room and one of them chuckled. I bowed and left out of the room as my boss walked pass me and glared at me. I sighed and entered the kitchen. I admit that their stares was enough to make you nervous but I tried my best not to let it affect me. It had been a few minutes since they arrive, suddenly,Eunha came out with her hair all down. She had on makeup and a tight waitress suit. She smirked at me took the menus out to the room. I turned to Min-Jun and fake gagged.

He chuckled at me as we all stood around waiting to hear our orders from our guest. I was sitting on the counter when EunHa came back into the kitchen

" I'm totally getting a promotion tonight" she said with a huge smile on her face

She handed me the orders and I started ringing them up. She looked down and unbutton the top two buttons on her shirt. I shook my head as I watch her.

She shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the kitchen with their drinks. I happened to see our boss running out of his office, it was rare to see him like this but I guess when you have someone like this Min Yoongi visiting your restaurant you would act strangely too.

A few minutes had pass by and the food was finally done, Eunha hadn't return in a while so the chef sent me out with the food. I panic as I remember what Mr.Lee had told me earlier. I took a deep breath and walked out of the kitchen hoping to meet Eunha somewhere in between here and the V.I.P Room. I walked slowly but I saw her no where at all. I sighed and walked to the room, I knocked on the door before opening it.

When I entered I immediately froze in my spot. Mr.Lee glared at me and I looked down.

" Help me Y/n don't just stand there" she said as she cried.

The man quickly pulled the trigger letting her lifeless body fall to the ground as I closed my eyes Wishing to be anywhere but here

please this isn't happening right