Chapter 3

Yoongi POV

The other waitress stood there in fear as if she wasn't like her friend whom I just shot. I smirked and sat back down before saying

" I hate when women throw themselves at me"

She never made eye contact with any of us, she didn't flirt with us and she was fully dressed, and covered up. Namjoon tried to feel under her skirt but she immediately jumped. Her face showed nothing but fear as She looked down and said

" Please don't touch me sir" Her voice was very shaky and her body was shaking.

I watched as she refilled all of our drinks. She was trying her best to stay calm but our stares wasn't helping at all.She bowed and turned to leave when Namjoon cleared his throat making her stop in her tracks.

" Stop right there angel, you can't leave this room. You've already seen to much" he said coldy.

She just nodded her head and stood in the corner as I continued the meeting with her boss.He kept glaring at her which I couldn't understand why but I knew it was making her uncomfortable too.

" Mr.Lee where is my money, I'm tired of waiting for you to pay up" I said coldly.

He sighed and looked back at the Waitress in the corner. He smirked before speaking

" How about I sell you that pretty waitress in the corner, she's a virgin and very innocent.." He said with a huge smile on his face.

I chuckled and looked at her, I couldn't lie that she was very pretty. She had long black hair that was nicely pinned up in a ponytail. She was very polite when she met us earlier. I admit that I thought she was going to be like the girl before but I could tell that she wasn't that type of girl after what happen with Namjoon. She had hazel doe eyes that could make any man lose his mind just by looking at them.

I picked up my gun and aimed it at Mr.Lee. He began to panic and I smirked

" Times up old man" I pulled the trigger and his body fell to the ground.

I looked at the waitress in the corner and she was covering her ears and looking down.
I approach her removing her hands causing her to look up at me with teary eyes.

" Shhh Princess your coming with me"