"Well!" He snapped at her.

"Silence Harry!" I growled, no longer trying to hide my anger.

Harry snarled at me, his own Wolf practically clawing to be free. His anger only caused Zach to become furious as he stood and growled at Harry. Immediately Harry Beta growled back at Zach. All four of us stared each other down, Harry and I while both our Beta's waited for a signal.

I felt someone lightly grab my arm and try to pull me down. From how my Wolf calmed from the touch I knew it was Meredith however I was still furious with Harry. Not only did he dare growl at me but he snapped at Meredith. To me, that was unforgivable.

"Enough!" Royal Nicholas' voice boomed, his Royal power omitted into his words.

All our growling ceased and we bowed our heads in submission. I felt slight shame form in my stomach for fighting in front of the Royal but I couldn't control it. The anger I felt was like no other.

"Sit." Royal Nicholas ordered.

Immediately we sat down but not before Harry and I sent each other one last glare.

Royal Nicholas sighed, "Well Meredith," He began in a much kinder tone than Harry used, "does Lady Rosaline have anything planned for this?" He asked.

Meredith simply shrugged, letting go of my arm only to hold my hand. "How would I know. I have not attended a gathering in centuries."

"Is there anything you are useful for?" Harry muttered though he said it loud enough that everyone could hear.

The minute my brain processed his words, I snapped. I growled at him and leaped forward, completely content on punching Harry in the face only to be stopped by Zach, Benedict and Royal Antonio.

I could have pushed back both Benedict and Zach but because of Royal Antonio I had to stop. His hand was on my chest as he pushed me back, just his power alone proved that he was most definitely a Royal blood.

Meredith gripped my hand tighter, telling me that I needed to calm down. I knew I did, I knew Harry was simply taunting me but I was falling for it. It aggravated me that he would say things about someone else's mate.

'You need to calm down Andrew!' I heard Royal Nicholas' voice say through his mind link with everybody.

I glared at Harry and saw him smirk slightly. It was obviously his plan to rile me up though I had absolutely no idea why, he didn't have any reason to go against me.

Suddenly Harry chocked. He grabbed his throat coughing and gasping desperate for breath though we had no reason why. I glanced at Meredith and saw her whispering something under her breath. I felt my eyes widen when Harry's mouth suddenly closed.

"Watch your tongue Alpha Stone, you don't know when it might simply... pop right off." Meredith smirked.

Harry's eyes widened and I saw the panic in them. He looked at me desperately. Before I could say anything to Meredith he opened his mouth and started to inhale deeply.

His Beta, who looked completely frantic and furious, glared at Meredith and growled, only to be stopped by one of Royal Nicholas' guards.

"If the two of you continue to argue you BOTH will be banned from a convene!" Royal Nicholas snarled at us, his bright red eyes glaring.

I took a deep breath and struggled to control my raging Wolf. It wasn't until I felt Meredith's hand squeeze my own did I feel my Wolf settle slightly.

I gave her a thankful look and sat down. "Forgive me Royal Nicholas." I bowed my head.

He simply nodded and waiting for Harry to do that same. I expected Harry to bow and submit to Royal Nicholas. Everyone in the room expected nothing more. I was more than shocked when Harry simply growled and pointed his extracted claws at Meredith.