🔪 Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 07/22/2023

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Mention of sharp object and weapons (guns), certain sounds/loud sounds related to trauma, pregnancy-related issues/mention of abortion

This chapter contains mention of sharp object and weapons (guns), certain sounds/loud sounds related to trauma, pregnancy-related issues/mention of abortion that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Aurora's POV

I turn on Eddie's phone and dial 911 before slowly going up the stairs.

'Come on, pick up. Pick up.'

"911, what's your emergency?"

Oh, thank goodness.

"Hello, my name is Aurora Hills and I need your help as fast as possible please."

I go up to the second floor and I stop in my tracks when I come across something... or more like... someone.

'Oh no.'

I felt my heart stopped and my hands and legs are trembling.

"It's okay, it's just me. Stefan." He said and he sounds like he's in pain.

I sighed in relief.

"Yes, please there's a killer in the house and my friends are injured." I gave them the address and they said they're on the way. 

"Where's Steven?" He asked.

Before I could open my mouth, I can hear the sounds which sound like from the... music box and it's coming from the stairs.

"Shit," Stefan whispered. He grabs my arm and told me to go up the stairs to the attic and look for Toby there. "Hurry, leave him to me."

I quickly go up the stairs and on my way to the attic.

Stefan's POV

Aurora quickly went up the stairs and I slowly pull out my gun which I found in one of Steven's drawers.

"Aurora~" Steven called out and his voice was so loud which means he was close. "Come out, come out wherever you are~"

"That's enough Steven," I said, and I came face to face with my own brother. Or in fact... I don't see him as a brother anymore. All I can see is a psychopath.

"I won't stop. That baby is mine." He said, aiming the gun at me.

"I said, that's enough, Steven," I said, aiming the gun at him as well. "I'm sorry."

"I don't need your fucking apologies." He said.

There are only two bullets in this gun, I just have to pull the trigger faster than him.

Aurora's POV

I get to open the door to the attic and then...

'BANG!'

I flinched at the sound of a gunshot.

'BANG!'