20

Meredith's pov:
After my statement of calling Seth again, there were four furious growls coming from them. Hiding my smirk at their jealousy. Since Seth and I are close friends, we of course hug and hang out together. And my mates, well they are more than just a little jealous of him.
„Why Do you need to call him? I thought you wanted to feel good again?" Demetri growls out in rage, the jealousy making his eyes burn into mine. Jane and Alec on the other hand seem to only want to give me more pleasure by pushing and caressing all the right places. Knowing they hate it when they don't get any reactions or sounds out of me. I give it my best to stay quiet.
„But I love him!" I say trying more than just a little to keep up my act. The car suddenly stops and Felix is right on top of me. His eyes burning with pure rage, maybe I shouldn't of played for so long.
„Who do you Love more? Seth?" he asks me with a deep voice and a threatening growl at Seth's name.
„Or us?" he asks. Tweaking my right nipple to make me gasp.
„Hmm? Who do you choose?" he asks me again since I haven't answered till now.
„Love you differently." I answer with my best steady voice with their treatment on my body.
„Differently? How so?" Demetri asks while lifting the dress over my head which lets another round of growls follow when they see me wearing a new pair of lingerie. It's a dark red, nearly burgundy but not quiet there. The satin feels absolutely incredible on me, so I do hope that they enjoy the look of it as well.
„That's not from the Time we went shopping together." Jane voices, eying the fabric clinging onto me with dark eyes.
„Who were you shopping with! Seth?" alec wants to know now pulling me onto his lap with fury in his usual lovely face.
„Alice." i say and they seem to calm down a little before remembering that I haven't answered their other question.
„What did you mean with you love him differently Love?" Demetri questions again. Only now realizing that they all have lost their clothes as well. I really should start to pay more attention to those around me.
„Brotherly love." I softly say. They right away calm down and purr in delight that their mate loves them the most and not just in a sibling kind of way. That would be rather strange!
„So you played us?" felix asks me before grabbing my neck and pulling my head to him to kiss me passionately.
„Didn't want to wait any longer!" I tell them. Not even a second later I get mauled by my amazing mates. Yeah, I definitely love them the most!!

When we finally came back home to the castle, I see Heidi already waiting slightly impatient in front of the door.
„Heidi! I missed you!" I say and hug her softly. She really has become a good friend of mine, she also reminds me a lot of Alice with her love for shopping.
„I do hope so. Even though you kept me waiting a long time! The masters have already arrived three hours ago!" she says with a pout but her eyes shine with mischievousness.
„Really, guess we lost time on the road." felix says with a wide and satisfied smirk. Well, I am just happy I wasn't able to blush anymore!
„Whatever you say!" Heidi says with a smirk on her face.
„So, How was your Time with your Family?" she asks me after a role of her eyes at my mates antics of wanting me to go to our room with them.
„It was awesome! The best part though was that my family and my mates got along so well with each other!" I tell her and quickly kiss all of them in thankfulness and utter joy. Heidi seems a bit surprised but other than that she looks happy for me.
„That's Good to hear shorty!" she says. Using her nickname for me. At first it was rather annoying to hear her calling me that, but I guess it is a cute name. Even though I do hate my lack of height, still it's nice that she cares enough for me to give me a nickname.
„So how have you been!" I question her while slowly walking towards my room. My mates following behind us with chuckles from time to time. We just finished our talk when we stopped in front of my bedroom, well my mates and mine but who wants to be that specific.
„I am going to leave you alone again with your mates. Surely they can show you a good time!" she says and giggles at my shocked face.
„She is right princess! We are going to show you a very good time." Demetri says with a smirk playing on his full and kissable lips. Those four are going to be the death of me, but I would be dying as a happy vampire! That I do know for sure!!
„You already showed me a good time earlier." I say, caressing his cheek with an honest smile.
„But that was only foreplay my love." alec whispers in my ear followed by a sharp nip on my neck. Moaning out loud since I wasn't expecting it.
„Let's get inside babe! I don't like when someone else can hear your delicious moans or smell your sweetness!" felix growls before pulling me along into the room and right on the huge bed.
„Let's show you how much we Love you my love!" alec says and starts to kiss me.
Yes, the night is going to be a long one, but I can't wait for it!!