24

Meredith's pov:
Standing in front of the arrival hall waiting pretty impatiently for my family to arrive.
„It's ok love, they are nearly there. The plane has just arrived so calm down a bit." alec says, laying a soothing arm around my shoulders. Taking a few deep breaths, really trying my best to stop being this hyper but all of my thoughts stop the moment I see my whole family rounding the last corner so I can finally see them again. Not caring for any weird looks, I just run as fast as a human would be able to right towards them. My little pumpkin was the first I scoop up and hug tightly. Spinning us around with giggles flying out of both of our mouths in pure joy. Kissing her whole face and nuzzling her face with mine in delight of smelling her sweet sent and feeling her warm skin along with her heartbeat on my skin.
„Missed you so much pumpkin!" I say still holding her tightly, not even thinking for a moment of ever letting her out of my arms again.
„Meredith! It's so unbelievable good to see you again!" Carlisle says hugging me tightly, of course minding the little girl, well not as little anymore, girl in my arms.
„I am happy too Carlisle! Missed you all so much!" I whimper out softly hugging each and everyone of them.
„Hello everybody! I do hope you had a good flight!" alec says with sincere eyes before he gets pulled into a hug from my family just like myself only a few seconds prior. My other three mates also quickly hug them all, and than we all walk towards the cars to get everyone back to the huge castle.
„so Pumpkin tell me everything!" i tell the little girl that now is sitting next to me, holding onto my hand with a bright smile. Instead of vocally answering, she simply puts her small hand on my cheeks and shows me. She was still very confused on what had happened that made all of our family so nervous as well as Jacob. The little girl shows me that she has been missing me but also that she was very happy that I have found my mates. She also shows me that she missed my mates just as much since she considered them not friends but family as well. That news brings tears to my eyes right away.
„So, Master aro has asked us to inform you that we caught someone that he would like to hand out to you. Jane and Felix were allowed to show her our displeasure on what we heard, but other than that she is all yours." alec informs emmet, Rosalie, jasper and Alice since the four of them were in our car. I know that my other mates also inform the rest of my family as well, however we all decided on keeping it a bit more child friendly in our car.
„Oh! That is quit lovely to hear!" emmet says understanding right away who he was talking about.
„And this little pumpkin is staying with me! Marcus, aro and caius have already begged me to introduce you properly to them. Don't worry, they are going to love you!" I say quickly adding the last part as I see her starting to bite her lip. It's a habit that always comes out when she is nervous or afraid of someone. She pulls her pinky right to me, asking me to pinky promise her and of course I do just that.
„We are Here. If you would like I can get you right to your present or would you prefer to wait on the rest of your family?" alec asks them after taking my Pumpkin out of the car to cuddle her also. My family watches him with a soft smile as they take in How careful he is around the kid to make sure not to hurt her in any way or form.
„We will Wait, it Wouldn't be nice of us to just start without them." jasper answers just as caius along with a few other volturi members comes towards us.
„I welcome all of you to our home! As I just heard you want to wait together which is understandable. Jamie and Jill will get your suitcases to your rooms, so no need to worry about them." caius says with a welcoming smile, softly kissing my forehead as he stops next to me.
„Well, you surely are a little cutie!" he tells the little angel still clinging on alec.
„Hello!" she says and waves at him with a smile before cuddling alec again. His chuckles seem to surprise my family of which the rest has just arrived now.
„Ah, Carlisle my old friend! Since we are now complete I once again want to welcome you all here in our home. The suitcases will be carried to your rooms so no need to worry about them. Alec would of escorted you to our present, but since this little cutie is clinging onto him I will get you to it myself." caius says still smiling at them before leading them towards Nina.
„So and we are heading towards master Marcus and master aro! They surely can't wait to meet you!" Jane tells Renesmee with a soft smile making the little girl giggle at her.
„Auntie? You protect me?" she asks still a bit unsure about them even though Caius obviously has already a soft spot for her.
„With my life Pumpkin! But I promise you, you won't need any protection!" I answer her, taking her back in my arms to hold her. After thinking about it for a few seconds she nods in agreement.
„Let's meet them." she says a bit more calm again. On our way towards the throne room we ran into Heidi who squealed at my nieces cuteness and shouting she needs to go shopping for her since we needed to get to aro and Marcus. When the door gets pulled open, I can feel my pumpkin taking another deep breath before she smiles shyly towards the kings.