2

Meredith's pov:
The door gets pushed open by Felix and Demetri, both quick to return to my sides right afterwards. All four of my mates ready for a fight by the looks of it.
„Ah! Didn't the four of you say you wanted to go out? So why did you bring us back a human?" aro asks slightly irritated but still with his usual smile in place. Even caius and Marcus watch interested. Well Marcus has seemingly picked up the bond between all of us already. At least he has this knowing smile on his usual bored face. Alec steps up to aro who of course reaches out his hand interested in what is going on here. My other three mates have stepped a bit closer towards me, they all look on edge.
„I see! Interesting indeed!" aro says. Alec quickly walks back towards me, a reassuring smile on his face.
„Brother, can you see their bond? Is it like our dear Alec has just shown me?" aro asks Marcus. Without any hesitation marcus reaches out his arm towards his brother who right away smiles brightly. Even going as far as clapping his hands in glee like a toddler!
„Meredith, correct?" aro asks me still with this creepy smile in place.
„That's correct! However, as I have informed those four already, I really have not much time. My older brother is slightly overprotective of me, that's why i need to leave shortly." I answer him with a smile. They all look a bit taken aback that I am this calm around them all. Even the slowest human should of already panicked since it was clear that something wasn't right here. But I am not a human! Therefore I know what's going on, so no need to panic I guess. At least I hope that there is no reason to panic for me!
„I am afraid we can't let you leave dear. You know too much already." aro says. He keeps on watching me carefully. Studying my every move.
„I don't know more than I already knew beforehand, so I don't understand the problem." I answer brightly. They all look more than just shocked, caius growls and try's to get to me, my mates weren't letting him thought. which I am really thankful of!
„So you do know what we are? How comes you aren't afraid then?" Marcus asks me intrigued. My mates also look surprised but also relieved that they don't need to tell me themselves.
„That would be pretty silly of me since I myself am a vampire." I answer. Slowly stopping my heartbeat and make my real appearance come through. They all look more than shocked, aro the first to understand what I said claps his hands happily again.
„Magnificent!! What an amazing gift you have Meredith!!" he says. The whole room slowly calms down again.
„So why didn't you tell us in the alley?" Jane asks me a bit wounded.
„Why didn't you guys tell me?" I ask her in return and with a slight shrug of my shoulder. I hate that she looks a bit hurt, but it's true, they could of told me as well.
„May i?" Aro questions with an already outstretched hand. Sighing, I know this will intrigue him even more, but i am afraid there is no way around it now anyway. So I slowly lay my hand in his. He right away shuts his eyes to concentrate on my memory better, but only shortly after opens them again with a surprised frown that quickly changes into a smile.
„Magnificent indeed! I see absolutely nothing! How intriguing!!" he tells everyone around him with a huge smile. Taking my hand out of his, I slowly walk back to my mates who were already waiting for me.
„Are we nearly finished? I only can repeat myself that my brother won't like my absence in the slightest." I tell them. Four loud threatening growls were heard from next to me, which makes me role my eyes at my mates behavior. Maybe I shouldn't of said it like that, it sounded like he would hurt me but that's far from the truth.
„Your Brother you say. Do we know him?" caius questions me to the surprise of everyone else within this room.
„You know him for sure! He was the one to inform me about all of you." I say, not wanting to tell them who my brother is. They weren't on  good terms ever since Carlisle left their coven and started to build one himself.
„Do i understand it correctly that you don't feel comfortable to tell us who he is." Marcus asks me softly.
„I see that you have a tight bond with your family and I understand that you want to protect them. But since you are mated to four of our most trusted guards, we won't hurt you nor your family." Marcus explains softly. He seems honest and that calms me down a bit.
„You promise?" I ask him quietly, just to be safe.
„I promise that no one from our coven will hurt you or your family. That's the furthest that we all want." he promises after walking towards me and holding my hand in his. Aro and caius have also nodded along with what he has said. I take another deep breath before deciding that it would be best to tell them now.
„Carlisle. My brother is Carlisle Cullen." I say softly. I see the Realisation appear on Marcus face.
„So you are the younger sister he has been telling me about! It's nice to finally meet you in person!" Marcus says, sounding and looking really happy about his discovery.
„That explains a lot! He always spoke so highly about you, he however never introduced us to our dismay." aro says now also standing in front of me.
„So how comes that you are so far away from your home?" aro questions interested.
„I thought it would be fun to travel the world for a bit. My gift allows me to do so without revealing myself. So why not." I say in explanation and a slight shrug.
„Even though I do have to say that Carlisle wasn't that happy about it at first, but in the end he agreed since he knows I can look after myself. Still he always worries a lot about me.  So if I don't call to our usual times he is going to search me on this whole planet." I end the explanation with a soft smile on my lips. Just as if to proof my point, my phone rings loudly.
„Hey! I was just about to call you!" I say after yet another sigh.
„Meredith! God I thought something might have happened! you are already fifteen minutes late!" Carlisle's worried voice was heard in the whole throne room. Marcus smiles softly at me while the other two kings smirk at me.
„I am sorry Carlisle. I had another run in with a vampire that tried to drink me dry. But guess what!! I found my mates!!" I tell him quickly trying to get his attention on my mates and away from the other vampire.
„another one? Maybe it would be best if you come back home. It's the twenty-third vampire that tried something with you!" he says completely worried now. I understand him, I really do, but it's not like i can't stand up for myself.
„I know, but I am fine. My mates stepped in before anything could of happened. And you know i can watch out for myself as well." i tell him.
„I know, but you also know how I worry about you all the time." he says with a sigh.
„Anyway, you said you found your mates. Plural." he says after a few deep breaths. Knowing he has calmed down once again, I smile softly.
„Four! I have four mates! Isn't that just awesome!" I tell him giddily, my mates softly cuddle me into them making me purr in delight.
„Sounds like you are more than just happy about it!" Carlisle chuckles into the phone.
„So who are your mates? I would like to get to know them!" he says happy that I finally have found my other half, well other halves.