Feelings~

I have something to say... Recently I have been seeing undertaker more often and, well, one of my friends noticed something. Ever since I met undertaker, I have been happier, less how to put this... Antisocial? And that got me hiking, maybe its because I know him? The good influence kinda thing, the more I thought about it, I had to dismiss that whole premise because I have never seen him be social. But she also noticed something else peculiar. I never been one to plan outfits, or wear makeup, but when I'm going to the funeral parlor, I match my outfits to compliment my eyes, put on concealer things I never do. But when I'm going over to visit him, I do. I care about what he thinks about me. This strange feeling in my chest, do.. Now I couldn't! I mean I barely know him!! but it is can't hake the feeling that I, might love undertaker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ undertakers p/o/v ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n)'shas been coming to see me more often, I love it. She always so cheerful when she comes to visit and she has a dark sense of humor. A couple of days ago she came in wanting another book so she told me this joke: how do you stop a bus? By throwing small children in front of it! I obviously cracked up, but some people didn't think it was an appropriate for a funeral parlor. I don't know why, but whenever m with the (y.n) I feel all light and tingly. It is strange, I'm surely not sick, but somehow whenwere together I feel, complete.