Gift~

Around a week after (y/n) and Undertaker confessed to each other

~~~
 "Undertaker, you know you don't need to accompany me' (Y/n) sighed rubbing her forehead, Undertaker giggled and poked her cheek "Aw but I want toooo" "But you can't" (Y/n) swatted away his hand. Undertaker pouted ad said "But the shops so boring when your not there!" "That doesn't mean you can come with me to my job Adrian" She snapped and sighed "Just please, go home, ill be back in a while alright?" Undertaker pouted and smirked, he swept her off her feet into his arms and said "Where's my goodbye kiss~" (Y/n) blushed a little and said "I swear your bipolar" He snickered and hooked her chin with his fingers, before (Y/n) could react his lips had locked with hers, kissing her lovingly. She blushed a twinge and kissed him back the same, they pulled away after a second and the silver hair mortician stood her up and kissed her sweetly on the forehead "Have a good day my love" He grinned down at her, she smiled back up and said "I will, and you don't get into any trouble alright" She teased making him laugh and say "Me? You must be jesting my dear" (Y/n) chuckled and said "See you later Unde- Adrian" She corrected herself making Adrian grin wide with happiness. (Y/n) smiled and left for work. She checked her book of jobs, she had two collections to do today, the first was at Phantomhive manor. She snickered a bit and thought about how crushed her crimson-haired co-worker will be. After 20 minutes of jumping from rooftop to rooftop (Y/n) arrived at the phantomhive manor. < Alright get in, collect the soul and get out. > (Y/n) repeated in her head, honestly she hated having to do this job. HE never had liked Ciel and he didn't seem to like her either. The reaper climbed easily the manor going to the roof, her classic death scythe in her hands. She climbed in through the roof entrance and wandered around the halls looking for the study. "Ahem." A deep, slightly husky voice rang out from behind her. (Y/n) gulped nervously and turned around to see a tall black-clad butler, "Hello, I'm here to collect a soul?" (Y/n) trying not to sound timid, the butler chuckled a bit, he seemed happy to see her. "I don't believe we have met, I am Sebastian Michaelis head butler to Ciel phantomhive." He took the reapers hand and kissed the top gently, making her blush a bit from surprise. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n) pleased to meet you" She smiled at him a bit as he stood back up straight. ,< Damn I know I'm short but the I ridiculous > She thought, Sebastien's chin could easily rest on her head, though now that she thought about it so could Adrian's. Sebastien was silent for a minute "If you will excuse me, my dear, my master is calling for me," He smiled and walked off. (Y/n) followed him, figuring wherever his master was, there would be a soul to collect. Sebastien led her to the study where sat a primped little teenager "Sebastien I'm thirsty." He said in a rather annoying voice. Sebastien bowed his head slightly and smirked a bit "of course master." Before leaving, (Y/n) peeked into the room and frowned, following Sebastien. The butler stopped and looked over his shoulder "I believe the soul you are looking for is in the basement" He said giving her a smirk. (Y/n) nodded and flashed him a kind smile before going off to where she guessed the basement was. She walked into the dark room to find a man bleeding to death on the floor "H.Help... M.me" HE begged in a croaky voice, (Y/n)'s face went stern. SHE lashed through him with her death scythe making a sickening squelch noise followed by his dying breath. His cinematic record burst out of his chest, which (Y/n) reviewed and sighed. she stamped his death certificate and closed her book. Sebastien had been watching the entire time, leaning on the doorframe. "you performed splendidly my dear" he said with a smirk, (y/n) jumped a bit surprised making him chuckle deeply. (y/n) said "thank you curtly, Sebastian's arms were suddenly around her middle, pulling her back into him. (y/n) couldn't help but blush. "tell me (y/n), are you free tonight for a little, adult fun" he whispered into her ear nipping it suggestively. (y/n) stuttered slightly a she said, "N/.No actually, is supposed to be with my boyfriend" Sebastian chuckled and kissed her neck gently "are you sure?" he asked seductively pressing against her, (y/n) nodded and Sebastien asked "if I may, who is your so called boyfriend?" he purred into her ear, she said "Undertaker" hoping he would know of whom she speaks,. Sebastien sighed and muttered "damn, I knew you smelled of those dog biscuits." (y/n) tried to escape his hold but he only pulled her waist onto his closer making them press together "you will be mine, (y/n)" he whispered before letting go of her and disappearing.

~~~~
 (y/n) had finished her work for the day and now was going to turn in her paperwork, only to see that silver haired mortician waiting at her desk, with what seemed to be a blindfold. she raised an eyebrow and went over, slipping the paperwork into her 'out' bin before asking, "Adrian what are you doing here?". He smirked and hugged her tightly, "came to pick you up from work my dear!". "And what's with the blindfold?", (y/n) asked not buying it, he smirked and scooped her up into his arms. "can't have you peeking at your surprise now can I?". He tied the blindfold onto her eyes as she asked "surprise?" curiously, Adrian nodded "this right" he said with a grin. (y/n) smiled wide and laid her head on his shoulder as he carried her out of her office. Soon they reached Undertakers home which was the higher floors of the funeral parlor, where (y/n) now lived with her boyfriend. Adrian sat (y/n) down on the couch and said "wait here heheheh", (y/n) nodded waiting on the couch.. he left the room and returned with a cardboard box with holes in it. he set it gently on her lap and took off the blindfold.

(y/n)'s POV
 I opened my eye and looked down at the box on my lap, I glanced at Adrian and opened the lid revealing an adorable puppy barely bigger than my cupped hands. I gasped happily and took him gently out of the box and into my arms. it was jet black with a white mark on its side that looked like a smiling skull. I smiled up at Adrian, who was grinning wide watching my reaction. I placed the puppy back into its box and hugged my dear mortician tightly. "thank you Adrian" I said into his chest, he chuckled and stroked my hair gently, hugging me back his chin on my head. "anything for you, my (y/n)" he whispered holding me close to his chest. Hero smiled happily and nuzzled her face into his chest. "I love you (y/n)" he whispered to me, I smiled "I love too Adrian."