Mine (1-2)~

your POV

I really wanted to name the puppy undertaker gave me Root, I personally think it fit, although Undertaker pleaded for me to name him Skull, ad I just can't say no to that face. So now that Skull was attached to me in particular, he came with me everywhere, hiding in my backpack when I went to work. But now it was my day off, Undertaker sadly enough still had to run the shop, but at least I get to help him! When I woke up in the morning I got out of my and Adrian's bed and got dressed in a cute black and white dress with silver skulls and an apron, I also stole his hat. After curling my hair into pretty pigtails I applied black eyeliner and went to make breakfast, personally I never put on makeup but I felt like ti matched the outfit so eh. While making pancakes I felt a pair of strong arms snake around my waist, making me jump a bit, Adrian chuckled, holding me gently "good morning" he said with his signature grin. I smiled t him over my shoulder "morning Adrian, sleep well?" "I always do when I'm sleeping with you, my dear, " he snickered and kissed my cheek "love the outfit by the way" he added. I chuckled a bit and said "well since I'm helping you run the shop today I thought I should dress to match you, and this was the cutest matching outfit I could find" I smile brightly at him his hat flopping to the left, Adrian chuckled and moved his hat bending down slightly to kiss my lips, "you look great my love." I blush a little ad smiled "why thank you Adrian/;

Third person

After the couple ate their pancakes they went downstairs into the shop undertaker turned the sign from CLOSED to OPEN. (y/n) took care of the lobby while Undertaker treated to his 'guests'. (y/n) walked around the store, tidying up and taking care of customers. While he was arranging under the counter the bell attached to the door rang, signaling another customer. "Hello, welcome to The Undertaker funeral parlor!"she said happily while standing up, she froze a bit seeing Ciel and his damn demon waiting in front of the counter. "What can I help you with?" she asked with a smile, keeping her composure. "Where i Undertaker" the 14 year old brat asked dully, (y/n) replied "He's with a guest at the moment, can leave a message if you-" "don't worry my dear," Undertaker smiled suddenly standing behind her a hand on her shoulder. "Whatever do you need my lord?" he asked with his signature grin, Ciel said "there's been a string of murders, I need to see the bodies." "you know the price fo information hehe hehe" he snickered, Ciel sighed and went outside the shop. "Go on out with him (y/n)" (y/n) smiled and nodded following. Ciel out of the shop. She closed the door after her, Ciel looked her up and down and chuckled. "What, " she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Nothing, you look nice, though. You're not wearing shoes." he snickered, (y/n) looked down to see that he was right, she was only wearing knee high socks. She laughed a bit and said "oops?" Ciel chuckled, trying to be at least a bit hospitable to the reaper. There was hysterical laughter from inside the shop, obviously from the silver-haired mortician. The laughter was so loud (y/n) was sure he heard a shelf fall over. (y/n) peeked in quietly Sebastien smiled and said "you may come back in now". (y/n) and Ciel came back in, Undertaker calmed down just chuckling now. "This way, my lord, " he led Ciel to the back room where he kept the bodies, leaving (y/n) alone with Sebastien. Turn out a shelf actually did fall, (y/n) sighed and started to clean up the mess until she froze, feeling a hand on her hip. She tensed up and slapped the hand away, spinning around standing straight, Sebastien chuckled and said "just, taking off a lint.". (y/n) growled lowly not believing him. She crouched back down, picking up the small bottles and other things that had fallen off the shelf. Sebastian watched her smirking, she cleaned up the bits and such when they stood and turned around to go put the stuff onto the counter Sebastien was standing uncomfortably close. (y/n) stepped bag away from him from surprise but he followed until she was backed up against the counter, Sebastian's arms, pinning her, leaning down slightly and muttered "I told you, you wi-" "ahem." he was cut off by Undertaker's voice he stood leaning on the doorframe arms crossed glaring under his hair.