I am sincerely sorry everyone

I haven't updated in so damn long and I feel auper bad, but I do have a valid exuse. My dad got into a bad car crash and has PTSD from the crash, and so ive been a bit busy with family matters. BUT I HAVE A LINE OF FANTASTIC UPDATES COMING YOUR WAY UNTIL I FINISH WITH A BOW OR KEEL OVER FROM BOREDOM!!
Here, a sneak peak ;)

It was a gorgeous day in the shop , the sun filtering into the dust layered windows showing the floating particles. (Y/n) usually kept the coffins and shelves clean but, not anymore... Adrian sat at the counter, face his hands salty tears spilling over his pale fingers. He felt horrible, the guilt of what had happened crushing him. He wore a gray tee shirt and a pair of sweat pants, his hair messy and dirty from prolonged carelessness. their dog whined, gently nudging his leg, he missed their girl too.
"Its okay pup, shh shh. We'll find her." Trying to convince himself of his own words, The mortician sniffed quietly, rubbing his dogs head. He looked down into his tear streaked hands and sighed, gently squeezing (Y/n)s shattered glasses.
"Oh (Y/n), where are you...,"

UPDATE

im not in the mood for intense feels, i think ill write a comfortable one then this.