This is Halloween~(1/2)

Hye guys, before you read this remember, tis a Halloween special, and if you don't celebrate Halloween well tough nuggets.
Also sorry for such a late uupdate, familly stuff and such. also writers block is a bitch.

__________________________________________________

Undertakers POV

oooOOOoO TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL HALOWEEN!! Naturally, this being my favorite holiday, the excitement is unbearable. (y.n) loves Haloween too, she had her costume all picked out and every time I ask her to show e she says it's a surprise! well, poo on her since my costume is a surprise too! as I waited for my queen to return from work I took out the boxes of shop decorations, the doors opened letting in a chilly breeze showing (y.n) wearing a thick sweater and scarf. even though the snow was now gone and it wasn't thaaaat cold I still insisted she wore warm clothes since she had just gotten over her cold. I grinned wide at her seeing she actually wore the scarf home. "hey babe" she greeted, Skull jumped out of her bag ( padded with blankets so he didn't get sick ) and onto my chest, making me laugh. "wanna help me decorate the shop?" I asked (y.n) while petting Skull happily, (y.n) grinned and nodded "but first" eh said, going behind the counter taking her stuff off.I giggled a bit watching her, she smiled and leaned over the counter, taking my cheek with her left hand, moving my hair with her right. "I missed you today," she said, making me smile since usually is te one missing her. she leaned in and kissed my lips gently, I happily obliged kissing her back the same. after a minute of bliss she pulled away and kissed my nose. I giggled and kissed her nose too. "now let's get to decorating!" she exclaimed letting go of my face jumping excitedly, I chuckled and nodded setting the now sleeping Skull onto the counter. (y.n) rooted through the box and cleared her throat "uh Adrian, these are Christmas lights." I laughed a bit and at her head as he took out a long bundle of white, deep blue and black Christmas lights. "don't worry my dear kitten, I have this all planned out." I took the lights from her and said "you should unravel the fake spider webs" she grinned and nodded happily as I set the lights up around the shop. she did as I asked, handing me the end of the spider webs. about ten minutes later I had set the spider webs over the lights making them glow. (y.n) grinned and clapped "nice~" I grinned and bowed "why thank you." (y.n) helped me set up fake spiders and such before announcing "I'm gonna go make teaaa!" I laughed and said "go ahead my dear!" she grinned and nodded, practically skipping to the kitchen. the phone rang I picked it up "the Undertaker funeral parlor" "yeah hey, is (Y.N) there?" a female voice asked. "yes though she's preoccupied, can I leave a message?" "uh, yeah sure, my friend Margot is getting me to invite her to the big Halloween party on Halloween." I grinned wide and said "hold on- oh, sorry she said if her boyfriend can't come then neither can she." the lady sighed and said "hold on- YO MARGOT, CAN (Y.N)'S BF COME?!" the phone picked up a nicer sounding girl yell back "HELL YEAH HE CAN HES FRICKEN AWESOME, TELL HER TO BRING SKULL TOO!" "hey, she said (y.n)'s bf can come and to bring her skull or whatever." I snickered ad sid "I'll pass on the message" before hanging up. "OH (YYYYYY/NNNNNNN)!!!!" I Called her happily, he came out with tea for the both of us and a little plate of my bone cookies. 'yes Adrian?" she asked with a chuckle "we-" she sipped her tea as I grabbed in delicately "- have been invited to a Halloween party!~" (y/) raised an eyebrow "from who?" "a girl named Margot?" "oh yay!" he grinned happily,drinking her tea "she's one of my best friends actually" I smirked wide "well I can't wait to scare the crap out of her ehehehehehe" y.n) shot me a glare "don't you dare scare my friend away" I laughed loudly ad ruffled her hair lovingly "don't worry my dear I won't scar her /away/ " (y.n) stuck out her bottom lip, not believing me. I laughed and kissed her forehead a she sipped her sugary tea "so (y.n)" I started leaning in face an inch away from hers, she blushed a little bit holding her teacup lower so I didn't hit it "can I see your costume?" I asked with a smirk, my eyes half open giving her the sexy look, she blushed more and poked my chest a bit hard "no Adrian it's a surprise!"I chuckled ad leaned in more, cupping her cheek, my lips nearly touching hers "are you sure~" I asked quietly, raised an eyebrow and said "I know you going to kiss me anyway so you can't bribe me with that." I chuckled and muttered "you have a point, how about" I slid my hand into the large pockets on the inside of my robe, taking out a small box of chocolate pocky her eyes lit up. "so tell me my dearest, is it still a secret?" I asked with a teasing smirk, she made an unamused face and aid "yes" "oh well I guess I'll just have to eat these myself~" I hummed opening it and taking out a pocky, putting the cookie half into my mouth "ooh so goood~" I moaned playfully, trying to get her to crack she smirked and quickly bit my pocky taking all of it that wasn't in my mouth "sorry dear it's still a surprise" I pouted, chewing up my half pocky. I went to get another one but whilst I was looking away my pretty little pickpocket had stolen it away, now walking away, tauntingly holding a pocky in her teeth.