11.

Chin-Hwa walks into the classroom and sits down next to Jeongin "how close are u too actually?like is that normal to u ?" Chin-hwa asks while putting his phone on the table looking at the younger " what u mean?" Jeongin just says and looks at him "like idk I never kissed my friends.." "Yea ehm ... I don't know we know each other so long already we grew up together and yea we're pretty comfortable with skin ship so is it a problem?" "nah nah .. it's fine I guess" .

And so the class starts both of them stopped talking and for once Chin-Hwa said nothing for the whole class, he didn't even look at his phone. He actually even solved some math problems at the board without any problems. Literally everyone was confused at his moment because they never have seen Chin-Hwa participate in class, I think even the teachers gonna mark this day in his calendar.

Jeongin started staring at Chin-Hwa and thought about the boy, he always been such a dick. Why is he so kind to the younger boy? And why did he even started to be kind to Hyunjin. Jeongin didn't understood Chin-Hwa was so kind to him how?and why?. He couldn't take it so he had to ask.

"Chin-Hwa why are you so kind to me?" "What?" "I asked... Why are u so kind to me?" Jeongin asked and Chin-Hwa got nervous "I-I-I don't know you're kinda cute and how could someone not be kind to you?" "Did u just stutter?" Jeongin asked in disbelief "No? Never." And just when Jeongin wanted to talk again the bell rang and chin-hwa packed up his stuff.

"I'll join u and pretty face later I need to meet someone now" Chin-Hwa says and quickly leaves the classroom. Jeongin just stands there confused before the leaves too And sees Hyunjin waiting there already smilin at the boy.

14.06.2020
Sry for taking so long and sorry that it's so short I just felt like writing. Pls don't be mad at me 👉🏻👈🏻