6.

After school both of the boys headed home but sadly Jeongin went to his own house "U text me after asking your mum ok?" Was the last thing Hyunjin said to Jeongin before they separated. Jeongin walked to his house opened the door and listened if he heard something, there were sounds coming from the kitchen , so he quickly took off his shoes and went to the kitchen "Mum?" He asked "Oh honey your back" his mum said after turning around facing to the doorframe where Jeongin was standing "How was school?" "It was ok.. but u know hyunjin and I don't have classes together ." The boy said facing his mum who just replied with a sigh "Sometimes you sound like a teenage girl who can't get enough of her boyfriend" "MUUUUM!" Jeongin screamed blushing intensely "you know hyunjin and I are best friends since kindergarten, we're just used to be and do everything together" he said walking to the fridge taking out a water bottle ,starting to drink it "You know I'm happy that you both are still this close, it's not normal that friends stay that long ... but why do you always have to sleep there? Aren't the hwangs not annoyed from u walking in and out?"

"if they were so annoyed then I wouldn't have my own key for house ...look mum, I understand that you don't understand why I'm always there and stuff but to the Hwangs I'm like a family member , not that I don't like my family, you know I love you but you know I spend the most time with Hyunjin, we are comfy around each other so we like to hang out, we don't annoy each other, ok sometimes, but like not really... I really do understand that you wanted to see me after 2 weeks I totally get that, but u have to understand that I want to spend my time with my best friend,besides that .. it's not like he lives on the other side of Seoul" He said putting the empty water bottle again.

„hmmm yea... so you gonna go tonight too?" „Yeah I think so, but I'll stay here until idk 6pm" he said smiling at his mum who smiled too „Do u need help cooking?" „Nono it's ok go upstairs into your room and put away your school stuff, I'm good , the foods almost done"

Jeongin nodded and walked upstairs into his room,he threw him bag onto a chair and fell onto the bed, he grabbed his phone and texted Hyunjin that he'll come over later.

After that he got up and looked into his closet "Should I dress cooler today or should I just look like everyday ... I know Hyunjins gonna put on a sexy outfit because he's a bitch .. so I don't wanna look that lost next to him... hmmm maybe I'll just asked him later" he said to himself then walking downstairs to eat with his mum.

Hours passed and it was already 5:54 and Jeongin was about to leave the house, he grabbed some clothes so Hyunjin could decide what he's gonna wear and put on some shoes that will fit to every outfit. So he walked out of the house making his way to Hyunjins place, grabbing the key, opening the door walking inside like it was his home.

Everything was quiet so he assumed that Hyunjins parents weren't there and hyunjin in his room. He walked to the room opening the door seeing hyunjin infront of the mirror holding some clothes infront of him, it was a button up shirt but the fabric was kinda see through "If u plan to wear this then u could just go without a shirt too, wouldn't make any difference" Jeongin said while walking to the bed, sitting down on it. Hyunjin turned around looking at the younger "Yea yea funny... and what will u wear ? A pink dress?" "Oh that would have been a good idea .. funny... but no I grabbed some clothes so u can decide because I know u gonna look like a whole damn meal and I don't wanna go there with my normal clothes so just a hoodie and jeans"

Out of nowhere a big smile formed on Hyunjins face"finally" he just said grabbing Jeongins back and pulling the clothes out of it.