4.

The first class started, the two boys were separated again.

Jeongin was currently sitting in his math class and Hyunjin in his history class, both of them were really bored and waited for the rest of the students to rush into the class because they overslept.

Jeongin looked at the door, it slowly opened and a tall boy with raven black hair and piercings walked in „Sorry" he just said ,not even giving an excuse. He looked around scanning the seats, then saw that there was just one empty, directly next to Jeongin.

He walked to the desk and just sat down, not even looking at the boy anymore. Jeongin instantly leaned further away almost cuddling with the window because this boy next to him, was no good.

Last school year on the last football game this guy went up to Hyunjin and beat the shit out of him , the reason? Oh he said „I just felt like it, because this pretty face was making me angry". After this he was actually not in school but today he's back and now sitting next to Jeongin, the best friend of mister pretty face.

„ey!" the Boy Said more clearly getting Jeongin to snap out of his memories ,looking at the boy in shock „Can I use your calculator? I forgot mine at home because I woke up around 10minuted ago?" the boy said .smiling ?. Jeongin just nodded and was completely confused „thanks man".

Meanwhile Hyunjin giggled a lot because his old friend was currently talking with him and made jokes about the teachers hair, ok wig?. His hair was literally almost falling down his head. It looks like it was glued on but just on one spot so it kinda looked like it's flying.

That lead to the teacher screaming at Hyunjin and telling him to take his stuff and leave the classroom after he asked him why he was laughing and Hyunjin answered honestly

So he took his backpack and left the classroom, looking at his phone „Oh.. he has math now...poor Innie" hyunjin says walking to the class Jeongin was in right now,getting something to drink from a vending machine in the hallway on the way to the class. After arriving he just sat down next to the door,put his earphones in and started listening to music,leaning his head on the wall and closing his eyes.

After another 50minutes he opened his eyes again due the sound of people leaving their classes. He quickly stood up and noticed Jeongins classroom door was still closed but after he noticed it ,it opened and some people walked out of it. Not a long time after some people left Jeongin came out so and smiled at Hyunjin , but Hyunjin looked at the boy behind him „And wanna beat up my face again? Or isn't my pretty face making u angry anymore?" Hyunjin said „Hyunjin!" Jeongin whisper yelled?.

The boy smirked at Hyunjin who was a bit smaller than him, he placed a hand on hyunjins head,pulling at his hair making him look up into his eyes „Nope still annoying me , but today's the first day so I'll not do anything that could have consequences for me" the boy said then taking his hand away looking at Jeongin who was starring at the both with an face expression I can't describe „See u in chemistry, Yang" he said smiling and then left like everything happened was normal.

Jeongin and Hyunjin both looked at the guy and then at each other „Wtf" both said at the same time.

„are u ok?" Jeongin quickly said a bit worried that Hyunjin got hurt „Yea I'm fine he wasn't pulling that strong ... but eh ... u two know each other ?" „Not really he like .. sat down next to me in math class but we actually didn't talk." „hmmm ok, let's get some food."