9.

Jeongin woke up in the morning, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around trying to figure out where he was, he was still sitting in Chin-Hwas backyard. He looked next to him seeing Hyunjin with his head on Jeongins shoulder holding one of his hands. He looked down to their hands just to see Chin-Hwas head in his lap, his second hand in the boys hair. Jeongin was completely lost „What happened" he asked himself. The sun was slowly raising and Jeongin remembered... they have school today. He let Hyunjins hand go and took out his phone „5:34"

He slowly started waking up chin-hwa, when the boys eyes opened he looked directly into Jeongins „Yang?" he said rubbing his eyes then trying to brush through his hair but touching Jeongins Hand half way in. Jeongin quickly pulled his hand away „Sorry" he quickly said and chin-hwa started giggling and ngl it sounded adorable. The taller boy got up and stretched his arms while yarning. His shirt still open.

Jeongin quickly looked away from Chin-Hwas and and started waking up Hyunjin who surprisingly woke up pretty quickly and Jeongin started to explain everything to the boy „So do you two want some breakfast ?because if not then I'll just clean up" Chin-Hwa said looking at the other two boys „Nono it's ok well leave now" Jeongin said then getting up pulling Hyunjin with him too ,then pulling the boy through the house and then on the street without saying anything to Chin-Hwa who was still standing there looking after the two.

Jeongin and Hyunjin were now on their way to Hyunjins place not talking just walking but still holding hands(Cute). After walking a bit they arrived and Hyunjin opened the door and walked in with the younger. Quickly walking into his room, then letting go innies hand and jumped onto his bed.

„I'll take a shower and get ready.. don't Fall asleep again Jinnie" the younger said, grabbing his bag and then walking to the bathroom. Hyunjin sighed and pulled out his phone seeing that he got tagged in some Instagram photos and he got a lot of Snapchat notifications. He quickly opened insta seeing pictures of him and then a pictured of him sitting on the floor, Jeongins head on his shoulder with pizza in his mouth and hand letting Hyunjin take a bite, then Chin-Hwa on Jeongins lap and Jeongin brushing through his hair, then Chan sitting there with pizza and eating.  Hyunjin slightly laughed and took a screen after liking the picture.

He then switched to Snapchat and opened some snaps, then one snap from Chan showing the 4boys smoking some weed. Then a picture of Jeongin kissing Hyunjins cheeks, followed by Chin-Hwa pulling Jeongin away. It kinda looked like they were good friends.

Hyunjin put away his phone waiting for Jeongin to come back what happened a few minutes later. Hyunjin got up and hugged the younger tightly saying nothing, he just felt like doing it afterwards he kissed Jeongins head and left the room leaving Jeongin standing in the middle of his room confused.

Just one hour later the two boys were already sitting in the bus trying to ignore those screaming kids. Luckily both of the guys had no migraine so they were actually pretty chill looking out the window. Soon after they arrived in school Hyunjin walking Jeongin to his class again this time talking with the younger.